Re: My battlelog have been banned

by ddyy2466

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My battlelog have been banned

★★★ Newbie

My battlelog have been banned,I belive this was done in error,I didn't do anything illegal.Also unable to contact the customer service,I pay the MONEY but what I got???Confusedmileymad:

Message 1 of 3 (356 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support at accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address.

*Note: If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Learn more about disputing a ban with PunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

In the Subject of your email, please write "Banned/Suspended Account - Game/Product Name - Persona Name".

In the Body of your email, please include the following information:
Information of the situation
First and last name
Game/Product name
Persona's name
Where your game or product was purchased
Banned or Suspended
Error/Notification Message received (if any)
Details of your dispute

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support at accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address.

*Note: If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Learn more about disputing a ban with PunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

In the Subject of your email, please write "Banned/Suspended Account - Game/Product Name - Persona Name".

In the Body of your email, please include the following information:
Information of the situation
First and last name
Game/Product name
Persona's name
Where your game or product was purchased
Banned or Suspended
Error/Notification Message received (if any)
Details of your dispute

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Customer did not deal with my problem

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)