Missing guns and most importantly unlocked ones !!!

by LastShadow_ab0v

Original Post

Missing guns and most importantly unlocked ones !!!

★★★ Newbie

Hello.I bought today a ps4 and bf4.... everything was fine until i went on the test range to set up sensitivity and etc..... i noticed that all my guns are gone ....especially the ones that i unlocked and i have unlocked a lot of them.....had almost all guns pistols etc....interesting that camo unlocks are there for guns vehicles and uniforms ....as i am looking while writing this i see that my knives are ok , the field upgrade are there, grenades aswel, from gadgets i m missing aa mine and ds3 decoy.....engineer pdw missing ! .... carbine are ok ..interesting.....dmr missing! ......shotgun missing ! .... lmg missing !.... plus unlocks.... sniper rifle are ok except for cs5 which is gone ! ...assault all gone !!!!  and accessories for guns gone !!!! omg .... why ...????  and how come they are gone when the awards are unlocked and acomplished ...

can u help ??? PLS !

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

Re: Missing guns and most importantly unlocked ones !!!

Hero (Retired)

Hello @LastShadow_ab0v !

Are all the weapons and gadgets missing DLC, or are they also default items from the base game? You might need to download all the DLC's from Premium in order to access the content.

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: Missing guns and most importantly unlocked ones !!!

★★★ Newbie

hey...yes i have just the default guns ..... i downloaded the premium it s still the same..... and add ons .... still nothing....  but its funny how some things i have and some don t .... so is there anything to be done....?

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)