Re: Missing gun/ item

by 445dxvw79oplht

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing gun/ item

★★ Novice

Vive completed the "co-pilot" assignment on BF4 and I'm able to equip the "AS VAL" on my solider on battlelog and I have 854 kills with that gun, but in game it says I have not unlocked it on the solider customization screen and and on the main menu  it says it is unlocked. How can I fix this ?

Message 1 of 4 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Wait a bit it is just a delay bug if a lot time has passed then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Wait a bit it is just a delay bug if a lot time has passed then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 4 (285 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I just checked my other second assault guns and all of them are missing (excluding the F2000 which I've not unlocked yet)and I used each of them earlier this morning on TDM. The first time I noticed they were gone was when I entered a commander drop crate to use my engineer class and it gave me the "MX4" instead of the "AS VAL".

Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)

★★ Novice

I have it fixed it was a delay, all I had to do was disconnect and reconnect to EA online, thanks>

Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)