Missing XP boost BF4.

by YourHuckleberry8

Original Post

Re: Missing XP boost BF4.

★ Novice

i have lost all of my boosts how do i get them back?

Message 61 of 102 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've also lost some 50% en 100% xp boosts after purchasing premium account. Can someone fix this?

Message 62 of 102 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost my boosts EA - have not activated even one, and none are there. Please Restore them.
Message 63 of 102 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just noticed this the other day also.  All of my boosts are gone.  I probably had almost 80+ still left because I always forget to use them.

Message 64 of 102 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

Yet again, I am not alone. I thought bad stuff like this only happned to me.

Lets add to the list of issues for EA. I haven't played in 2 months, since then there have been a few patch updates and Second Assault release, I did have 18 boosts that I was saving for when I played again, I logged in today for the first time and I had Zero boosts available. I spawed in, died, and tried again. Na-da. Then opened 2 more battlepacks that I was saving, and 2 boosts unlocked. In game menu, not showing.

I quit the game, and rebooted, and tired again. Unlocked 2 more battlepacks to get boosts, and they appeared in the menu, but I can not 'Activate', it will not let me. Yes, I've done this before. So my 100% (2x), 50% (4x), and 25% (16x) are all gone. I simply have 1 25% and 1 50% that I just unlocked through playing.

WHAT HAPPENED EA?!? Can you fix stuff like this before releasing any more expansions into the game. I know I am a non-premium member so my $50 I spend on the game does not count, but each time you try to 'enhance' the game, it gets worse. Please re-release the Beta, it was better, more stable, and more fun. Back to BFBC2 for me. Anybody still have Vietnam? :-)

Message 65 of 102 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have lost all of my boosts, ive never even used one of them yet. Please help!

Message 66 of 102 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lost 8 x 100 exp bonus,
49 x 25 exp bonus
25-30 x 50 exp bonus.. premium member and everything.. open a gold battlepack, get 2 more 50 exp and 25 exp bonuses, rather disappointed, 25exp runs out, go to use another and everything is gone.. very annoying. First no camo/dog tags/emblems or attachments in a gold battle pack, then i lose all my exp bonuses.. also find it annoying every time a game ends I still supposedly have progress and partially completed already completed assignments.. not sure if that's due to having played on xbox 360, ps3,pc and ps4 however! Lost the exp bonuses on my ps4 account.
Message 67 of 102 (556 Views)

★★ Novice

What i noticed is, once you join a game, your boosts are empty and you can not see them. After that games ends and you start the next game on the same server, they will appear. And 1/2 the time I can actually use them after they appear, other times I can select it but can't 'activate' it. Progress? Large smile  Hey, I'm an optimist.

Message 68 of 102 (541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently came back from a break and opened all my saved up battlepacks, I also had some boosts saved up from before but they are ALL missing. I can see them on my battle log but ingame the boost window says "none aviable".

Could someone look into this please? :/

Message 69 of 102 (537 Views)

★ Novice

Yesterday I purchased Premium and unlocked 4x25% boosts and 4x50% boosts. And today I have none of them, and lost my previous ~4 boosts too, can someone fix this bug finally?

Message 70 of 102 (512 Views)