Missing XP boost BF4.

by YourHuckleberry8

Original Post

Re: Missing XP boost BF4.

★★★ Newbie

EA my xp boosts are not working today during double xp weekend.  They worked fine yesterday.  At the end of the round the boost is not adding to my score, only the double xp bonus is.  So far I have lost 40 min of a +50% bonus.  It is not just a ribbon bonus. Can you address this?

Username: Angeroftheland

PS4

Message 21 of 102 (1,078 Views)

★ Novice
I got many XP-Boosts ! They are all gone ! I want them back ! I have not used them ...
Message 22 of 102 (1,042 Views)

★ Novice
Can I have my xp-boost back ? I have not used them yet...
Message 23 of 102 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I purchased premium upgrade today and got a bunch of experience boost. But when I try to use them in game there's nothing there. Please help fix! I haven't even used one yet very disappointed.
Message 24 of 102 (1,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Yes same here I lost every one I earned since I owned the game I want them back I'm level 40 never received 1 boost.
Online I'd is shadowgunner419
Message 25 of 102 (997 Views)

★ Novice

Same here :/
I had 2 x25, I used one and the other is gone ;(

Message 26 of 102 (978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally figured out how to activate all the xp packs I've collected through the battlepacks -.- and then it says "no boosts availible" when I can open my battlepacks and clearly see they're there. 

Message 27 of 102 (970 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also had around 25-29 boosts saved for when I start ass kicking, which are all gone.

As a premium member, I definitely don't feel like I'm getting what I paid for, though when the game works it is fantastic!
Message 28 of 102 (932 Views)

★ Guide

I lost all of mine today as well.  I purchased the game along with premium ready for fan appreciation month.  Great start, double xp weekend didnt work for me and now Ive lost all my boosts.  Not that impressed so far

Message 29 of 102 (924 Views)

★ Guide

I contacted EA customer service and they restored the boosts

Message 30 of 102 (918 Views)