Missing XP boost BF4.

by YourHuckleberry8

Original Post

Re: Missing XP boost BF4.

★★★ Newbie

I too have no access to my xp boosts on battlefield 4 PC, i am not impressed, here i am looking at a double xp boost on battlefield 4, and i wanted to extend my xp boost further with one of my 200% xp boosts, but i can not access them, please fix this as soon as possible.

Message 91 of 102 (733 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello

I'm missing a bunch of 100% and at least 1 200% XP boosts that I got from Battlepacks over the weekend - I wanted to use them to stack over the double XP event but couldnt so had to run a bunch of 50% packs instead...Please whoever monitors this forum can I have them back - to be honest I could have lost loads over time as I've only recently started taking notice of them  - (this was for my Xbox one soldier "SPLlNTERCELL" not my PS4 soldier)

PS - While youre at it can you look and see if I've lost any for my PS4 soldier as well - much appreciated Standard smile

Great game btw , even with the bugs its still the best online multiplayer of its kind on the market Standard smile

Message 92 of 102 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As anyone ACtUALLY received their packs back?  I haven't seen any MODERATOR on here posting a message like "Sorry about that, here's your boosts back."

I haven't heard a word since posting.  I've also called EA, their "Help" team can't do didley squat but "look at your account for problems."   Worse than COMCAST service if you ask me.  

Message 93 of 102 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That exact thing happened to me. I've lost 2 200% boosts and a few 100% boosts also. I'm trying to use them for the xp weekend but they keep getting deleted.
Message 94 of 102 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie
One of my 200% boosts came back right away. I'm not sure if anyone fixed it or if it was just a small glitch but thank you. I hope it doesn't keep happening.
Message 95 of 102 (702 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is just a delay bug, or de-sync bug @Pasta_420 . Sometimes this will happen and some of your boosts may disappear. However they will appear back very soon.

Any boosts that you have lost, should be back in no time.

Message 96 of 102 (1,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I've only just realised I have to activate the XP boosts manually, and have looked and haven't got any available to open. I havent used any since I started playing this game on release. Is it possible to get them restored? 

Thanks 

Message 97 of 102 (572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had 11 200% xp boosts and they disappeared about month ago. They havent come back Confusedmileymad:

Message 98 of 102 (563 Views)

★ Novice

Lost 3 100% xp boosts and five 50% boosts yesteday.

Message 99 of 102 (536 Views)

★★ Novice

When I open a battle pack and get 100% or 200% xp, half the time they shop in game and half the time they are not there.  I am missing about 6 200% and 12 100% xps.  I have a ton of 25% in game, but I am missing the others I got when I opened the battle packs.  I called EA but they said that it is not a known issue.  They told me to post it so I'm posting it.  I found this thread to see if others have had the same issue.  I decided to call a lawyer and we are in the process of creating a class action lawsuit.  My lawyer believes that EA is making these XP boost intentionally so that customer buy more battle packs.  I tend to agree with them.  Get ready for a class action lawsuit for missing XP.  Sounds stupid but when you consider that I paid over $200 for the premium version plus unlocking battle packs, I don't think it is that stupid at all.  EA is doing this intentionally.  They should do what's right and give us back the XPs that everyone had taken away for profit.  CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT COMING.

Message 100 of 102 (401 Views)