Re: Missing XP boost BF4.

by KennyG3

Original Post

★★ Novice

NOT SOLVED

When I open a battle pack and get 100% or 200% xp, half the time they shop in game and half the time they are not there.  I am missing about 6 200% and 12 100% xps.  I have a ton of 25% in game, but I am missing the others I got when I opened the battle packs.  I called EA but they said that it is not a known issue.  They told me to post it so I'm posting it.  I found this thread to see if others have had the same issue.  I decided to call a lawyer and we are in the process of creating a class action lawsuit.  My lawyer believes that EA is making these XP boost intentionally so that customer buy more battle packs.  I tend to agree with them.  Get ready for a class action lawsuit for missing XP.  Sounds stupid but when you consider that I paid over $200 for the premium version plus unlocking battle packs, I don't think it is that stupid at all.  EA is doing this intentionally.  They should do what's right and give us back the XPs that everyone had taken away for profit.  CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT COMING.

Message 101 of 102 (172 Views)

★★ Novice

When I open a battle pack and get 100% or 200% xp, half the time they shop in game and half the time they are not there.  I am missing about 6 200% and 12 100% xps.  I have a ton of 25% in game, but I am missing the others I got when I opened the battle packs.  I called EA but they said that it is not a known issue.  They told me to post it so I'm posting it.  I found this thread to see if others have had the same issue.  I decided to call a lawyer and we are in the process of creating a class action lawsuit.  My lawyer believes that EA is making these XP boost intentionally so that customer buy more battle packs.  I tend to agree with them.  Get ready for a class action lawsuit for missing XP.  Sounds stupid but when you consider that I paid over $200 for the premium version plus unlocking battle packs, I don't think it is that stupid at all.  EA is doing this intentionally.  They should do what's right and give us back the XPs that everyone had taken away for profit.  CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT COMING.

Message 102 of 102 (172 Views)