Missing XP boost BF4.

by YourHuckleberry8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing XP boost BF4.

★ Novice

I purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of BF4, I opened my 3 battle packs and got 1 25% XP boost and 2 50% XP boost, I started up a game and activated one of the 50% boosts, however when the boost time ended I went to activate my other 50%  boost and it was no longer there, I only had the option to activate my 25% one.

Message 1 of 102 (8,618 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing XP boost BF4.

★★★★★ Expert

This is just a delay bug, or de-sync bug @Pasta_420 . Sometimes this will happen and some of your boosts may disappear. However they will appear back very soon.

Any boosts that you have lost, should be back in no time.

View in thread

Message 96 of 102 (1,748 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have unlocked TONS of XP Boosts... they are all GONE apparently or not showing up.

Message 2 of 102 (8,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

XP boost dissappear when i open my battlepacks! im afraid to open the B packs cause i'd like to use whats given to me and those are really handy for a touch rankup on a weapon among other things... what really concerns me is i don't say many people complaining so this may go unnoticed for the forseeable futrue and that would stink to keep losing my xp boosts!

Message 3 of 102 (8,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Kind of a similar thing is happening to me, il activate a boost stop playing for a few hours or a day and when i come back my boost is gone. Also happens when the game crashes. aynone else having this prob?

Message 4 of 102 (7,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THIS IS B.S. 

I paid for a working game.....

when the F did it become normal to release a game that wasnt anything but perfect....

ya know before the internet let you D bags "fix" broken product......

I had:

2x - 100%

3x - 50%

1x - 25%

XP boosts. I WANT THEM BACK

I WAS SAVING THEM FOR CRIST SAKE

Message 5 of 102 (7,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am pissed at this too, i just had a couple battlepacks i opened up, go to use the xp boosts and it says "no boosts" WTF EA i want the reward i get for playing.....this game is sooo buggy its ridiculous, especially on the ps3....but honestly how can you take away trophy's and earnings and level ups and **bleep** like that....this shouldn't happen

Message 6 of 102 (7,626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with xp boosts. I have not used any of mine and they are all gone. I didn't pay $118.00 to be a  premium member just to get ripped off!!! Confusedmileymad:

Message 7 of 102 (7,506 Views)

★ Novice

You know when they started releasing broken stuff and ripped money off you

When publishers want money, AND since there is not ANY POLICING authority on the matter, and the legal system is a joke on this matter aswell. 

we as consumer only have the power if we stand together. but in all. I would say that it is the Devs fault for not standing ground and basically telling the publishers.. well you dont like that we are pushing it back to make a game we can be proud of but instead choose to release it and unleash the hate..

yeah.. logic makes it not Yoda says

Message 8 of 102 (7,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, me too. EA, I'll settle for 2 weeks @ 400%, or just give me back what I had. Hell, going forward they are not showing up as well, I opened battlepacks, went to use the new boosts, nothing, nada, zilch!

Message 9 of 102 (7,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA. will this be resolved? I'm missing my xp boosts
Message 10 of 102 (7,019 Views)