Lost my Battlefield 4 Campaign Data

by PacKerBacKer25

Original Post

Lost my Battlefield 4 Campaign Data

★★★★ Apprentice

When I went back to play Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One, my campaign restarted for some random reason and I lost all my campaign data. I have the latest updates for the game and for my console too. What can I do to fix this?

Message 1 of 7 (327 Views)

Re: Lost my Battlefield 4 Campaign Data

★★★★ Apprentice

I see that other people are just saving it to a USB drive, but its supposed to be saved to the console and its to much of a pain to mess with a USB drive. Is that what everyone else does when they have this problem? 

Message 2 of 7 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Every time I go back to campaign I have to start from the beginning but on battlelog it says I've gone all the way to Singapore.
Message 3 of 7 (274 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same. On Battlelog is shows me that Im on the Singapore mission but when I go to the actual game it has me at the very beginning of the campaign. Thus my campaign randomly restarted and I lost all my data.

Message 4 of 7 (266 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try syncing,

1) Open Origin

2) Press My Games

3) Right Click BF4

4) Press Game Details

5) Press Origin Cloud Storage

6) Press Restore Save if this does not work and cloud storage is enabled disable it please/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank-you
Killerwhal812
Marshall

If I or Anyone helped in any way please in return make the time to award then with XP please.
If I solved the problem please press 'Accept as Soloution' next to my post so others know of the soloution.

I DO NOT WORK FOR EA
MY VIEWS ARE MY SOLE OPINION AND NOT EAs

Message 5 of 7 (268 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Do I do this on Origin.com and do I have to click my account first on origin.com?

Message 6 of 7 (260 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Looks like other people are having this same problem. I was able to access and continue the campaign before and just one day it randomly restarted. I don't believe its a problem with my Origin account or Battlelog syncing with my account because I have been able to continue the campaign before this issue happened.

Message 7 of 7 (253 Views)