Lost Xbox 360 Battlefield 4 rank progress

by TenkataSenetai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Xbox 360 Battlefield 4 rank progress

★ Novice

Approximately three weeks ago i purchased Battlefield 4 and played until rank 10 when i unlocked commander mode. I then played commander mode the next day until rank 12. After which i unlock the Commander Mode Dog Tag for having obtained a service star. i log in again they day after to see i am no longer rank 12, i had been reverted back to rank 9. 

sent in a ticket to EA support three weeks ago to report this issue and complain about the constant console freezes and get this half assed response as of 22 minutes ago:

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Experience.

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. Going forward, we would do our best to respond in time. I appreciate your concern about the game and as you say if you are able to reproduce this issue more than once, then yes it may be a BUG but I would like to ask you to please send your valuable suggestions/BUGS on EA forums. As we from customer support do not interact directly to the developers of the game. Hence I request you to please paste your BUGS to our Forums so they can be better looked after.

Given below is the link of our Forums: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/

To keep your account safe in future, please follow the safety measures provided in the link given below: http://help.ea.com/uk/article/how-to-stay-safe-online/

I request you to please update on the same mail (14231388) so that we can provide you a higher level of support.                          

Regards,
Kapil D.
EA Customer Experience

Not only am i unable to figure out what this person wants me to do, when i go to the forums and click on the appropriate links, I am then re-directed to here. When it seems my problem was brushed off.

How can i get my progress restored? Why did it take three weeks to answer this question? Why did this tell me to go to the communtiy to answer my question? Why was my question left unanswered by EA? Why do i feel i was better off not saying anything at all rather than reporting my issue?

Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost Xbox 360 Battlefield 4 rank progress

Hero (Retired)

Lost progress on Battlefield 4 cannot be restored.

Your game save data may be corrupted and needs to be deleted.

Here's how you get to your game save, and delete it:

System Settings > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps > Battlefield 4 > PROFILE SAVE DATA > Delete

You won't lose Premium or anything else besides your campaign progress. A new un-corrupted game save will be created automatically the next time you play Battlefield 4.

To make sure that no other corrupt data is causing your issue, you should clear your cache 3 times:

1) From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
2) Select System Settings.
3) Select Storage.
4) Highlight Hard Drive Device.
5) Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
6) Reboot your console.
7) Redownload the updates for the game.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Lost progress on Battlefield 4 cannot be restored.

Your game save data may be corrupted and needs to be deleted.

Here's how you get to your game save, and delete it:

System Settings > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps > Battlefield 4 > PROFILE SAVE DATA > Delete

You won't lose Premium or anything else besides your campaign progress. A new un-corrupted game save will be created automatically the next time you play Battlefield 4.

To make sure that no other corrupt data is causing your issue, you should clear your cache 3 times:

1) From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
2) Select System Settings.
3) Select Storage.
4) Highlight Hard Drive Device.
5) Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
6) Reboot your console.
7) Redownload the updates for the game.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

★ Novice

Since i cannot get my rank back i will be returning the game or giving it away. At this rate until i am on a console Battlefield 4 is designed to run on there is no point in me playing. Thank you for the help.

Message 3 of 3 (290 Views)