Re: Losing Connection with Session in BF4 on PS3

by ronnierancid

Original Post

★★ Novice
This happend to me at 6:45 am since then i havent been able to play it tells me the same thing lost connection to server blah blah ! Guess o wont be able to play and i just got this game last night
Message 11 of 46 (1,966 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PS3 , BF3 is working just fine I can log into any server I wish including EA / Dice servers. so it is not on Our side it is wrong configurations on their side they need to fix this stuff.

I still see it isn't effecting a lot of people that are still playing the game right now so it isn't a concern for them right now as long as it is just the few of us then No big problem in their eyes.

Message 12 of 46 (1,939 Views)

★ Novice

Any solutions ? Same exact thing is happening to me, It worked just fine last night and yesterday but today when I log on I keep getting : Error Message" " I lost connection to the session ".... EA has a online support chat has anyone spoke to them? This is bs last day of double xp and we cant get on to enjoy it wtf EA!

Message 13 of 46 (1,903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

yeah I have got to maybe play 3 days of the XP and today was suppose to be the day to get the Tact light for M1911 as well but how can we if can not log in?

Message 14 of 46 (1,894 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how do I get the online support from EA  ( What addy? ) if I may ask please :D

Message 15 of 46 (1,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on a live chat right now, and they can't seem to figure out what is going on either. Great job EA

Message 16 of 46 (1,864 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes... I also Downloaded it lastnight and played a dozen games, Today though, it says 'I lost connection to the session'

Message 17 of 46 (1,860 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

they need to reset their servers I bet is all it is haha..... 

Message 18 of 46 (1,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS3; i am only able to randomly connect to some servers  not all.  has been happening since noon today.

Message 19 of 46 (1,822 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Has EA still sitting on their asses? The people who support and buy their product are unhappy and no info has been released on Battle LOG yet> I mean someone :/

Message 20 of 46 (1,811 Views)