Logitech Setpoint

by JitterStick

Original Post

Logitech Setpoint

★ Novice

I am experiencing loss of keystrokes with an MK700 Desktop with setpoint running in Battlefield 4. I only notice the mouse buttons not registering. The will eventually after 3-4 presses. As a workaround I play without setpoint running. Is there a solution to this setpoint problem because I would really like to be able to take advantage of all the buttons on my mouse. Thank you in advance. -Abe

Message 1 of 6 (547 Views)

Re: Logitech Setpoint

@HeyCortana wrote:

I am experiencing loss of keystrokes with an MK700 Desktop with setpoint running in Battlefield 4. I only notice the mouse buttons not registering. The will eventually after 3-4 presses. As a workaround I play without setpoint running. Is there a solution to this setpoint problem because I would really like to be able to take advantage of all the buttons on my mouse. Thank you in advance. -Abe

This seems to be a logitech centric issue with their software, did you check with the logitech forums to see if others are experiencing this issue?  http://forums.logitech.com/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (542 Views)

★ Novice

No, but I will. Thanks.

Message 3 of 6 (526 Views)

★ Novice

Solved* I set an application specific profile in setpoint with the problem buttons assigned to keyboard keystrokes and it works fine.

Message 4 of 6 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Glad to hear you found the solution! @JitterStick

Best regards

FIDELI7Y

Message 5 of 6 (517 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (504 Views)