Re: Login/access issues to Battlefield 4 Battlelog

by Soltasto

Original Post

Login/access issues to Battlefield 4 Battlelog

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

Its a big issue to me since I have a solid BF4 account. I came back from a long break and noticed that EA and Origin are one account. So I logged into Origin, and everything was looking normal. Until I clicked Play button. My browser pops up and it is supposed to take me to BF4 multiplayer page, but it didnt. 

All I saw was "wrong email or password". How is that possible since I logged into origin successfully ?

Anyways, I changed password multiple time with no use, the same issue over and over to no end. Now I can't afford to lose what I paid for. 

Please help and thanks !

PS: This is a new account I created to post this issue. My original account does not let me in although I have the correct credentials. 

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Re: Login/access issues to Battlefield 4 Battlelog

★★★ Guide

This looks very strange. Try not to change your email/password for a while since the battlelog backend usually takes some time get that new data working, if it still doesn't work, I suggest you to contact an advisor at help.ea.com

If this was helpful and solved your issue, press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, let us know right away!

If you need further assistance, don't hesistate to ask here or via PM.

Cheers, soldato_fantasma

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)