Leaving level

by froontliner

Original Post

Leaving level

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After 1 or 2 mins playing Battlefield 4 online i am leaving the level every game. This happened after the new patch. I can´t find something about that. It is very frustrating!!!!

Message 1 of 15 (3,062 Views)

Re: LEAVING LEVEL

★★★★★ Newbie

same here. i was able to play a few games with the occasional crashes, but now after the patch i got the crashes AND this level leaving thing. can't even play one minute, then the screen goes black and battelog tells mit "leaving the game". great.

Message 2 of 15 (2,943 Views)

★ Apprentice

yup experiencing this too--random wierd bug.. another DICE/EA  fail, instead of solving something, the new patch adds

Message 3 of 15 (2,918 Views)

★★ Novice

exact same problem

Message 4 of 15 (2,836 Views)

★★ Novice

when will this problem be fixed???  I can't even stay in a server for even a minute.. FIX IT!
I already tried joining other problems but I got the same problem... AND IT'S FURSTRATING!

Message 5 of 15 (2,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this issue, and I'm convinced it's server side. I ran the test range and campaign without issue, so it's the server booting me without reason. My game is completely up-to-date, and punkbuster doesn't seem to be the issue, so what's the issue?

It's two minutes into playing without fail. This is completely absurd.

Message 6 of 15 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the same problem and i found goof Fix for this !!!!!!  try this link and follow the steps. it did work for me !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7ayrsynr0

Message 7 of 15 (2,793 Views)

★★ Novice

no that's not the fix... What we're talking about is all about joining a server.. then loads it.. and then after the loading is finished and after a minute the game DISCONNECTS ITSELF and when you look at battlelog it will show LEAVING LEVEL after than nothing happens just like you Quit in the game unintentionally and not that PUNKBUSTER error........

Message 8 of 15 (2,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well i had the same thing and it told me leaving the level. so i did those steps and its now fine.

Message 9 of 15 (2,766 Views)

★★ Novice

ohh... yeah I think this will fix the problem
I did a experiment.. I joined a server.. while the game is loading I went to battlelog (browser) by ALT+TAB then watched what happens..
after a few minutes a error showed up (red).. just a second.. and it will disappear because it will be replaced by LEAVING LEVEL (the blue one)
The error is:

kicked play for 0 mins ...RESTRICTION; service connection failure

yeah something like that... so it's a service connection failure because the Pubkbuster service is not installed.. try downloading the installer below and install it

http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

Message 10 of 15 (2,763 Views)