Re: Latest BF4 plugin for PC not working

by POOHSTICK17

Original Post

Latest BF4 plugin for PC not working

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA/Origin,

Ever since the China Rising expansion was released I have not been able to play BF4 for PC.

I try to download the latest plugin and it does in fact try, but the progress bar run almost to the end and then closes the window.

Then I try to jump into a mulitplayer server, and the download plugin window pops up again putting me in this endless loop.

I uninstalled the game, then reinstalled it with no joy, please advise.

Again, I have not been able to play BF4 for a week now.

Cowboy1973

Message 1 of 5 (1,667 Views)

Hero (Retired)

First uninstall old Battlelog plugin by going to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features" and removing "battlelog web plugin".
Then log in using Origin and go to battlelog page where you'll be prompted to download latest web plugin.
After you have installed it you should clear your cache, exit your browser. Then restart your browser, and then re-login to Origin to ensure proper install.
If this doesn't work then you should try a different browser (Chrome/Maxthon/Firefox, etc)

If you cannot download the plugin at all then try with a different internet browser.

Message 2 of 5 (1,648 Views)

★ Novice

I just have installed my china rising DLC and my pluging stoped to work i already tried to change my browser but this doesnt work, then i tried all restar my pc, uninstall and install origin and browsers, but isnt is working at all.

what can i do?

Message 3 of 5 (1,287 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Nicholas, what exactly is the problem?

Is it telling you you need to install the latest plugin?

Just try again what I wrote in the post before this.

Message 4 of 5 (1,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i alredy tried this to but in the end of dowload the window close and a error  happens and the site tells me to install again, and i tried again and the same things happens in firefox and in chrome

Message 5 of 5 (1,265 Views)