★★★ Novice

Problem not fix yet.

All drivers are up to date.

On multiplayer i've 55-60 fps on low quality

Message 22 of 27 (565 Views)

Re: LOW FPS

Community Manager

@ClaudineiForro

What kind of number do you get with the other performance presets?

barry.png
Message 23 of 27 (545 Views)

Community Manager

@ClaudineiForro

What kind of number do you get with the other performance presets?

barry.png
Message 24 of 27 (545 Views)

★★★ Novice

On ultra i get 15-30 fps and the bf4 crash on ultra without any window of error

Message 25 of 27 (525 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ClaudineiForro Was thinking on this and when you install your video card driver do you install all the extra stuff from the video card driver? If you do then please give this a try....

Geforce experience, be sure to turn off the streaming function that is enabled by default

Uninstall the HD Audio Driver from the video card driver install add/remove programs. This silly thing makes issues in BF4 for some. Reboot then repair BF4 to be safe.

Then  test BF4 again but on med or low as your card is a few years old and is 3GB card as you know I would go with low for now just to test Standard smile As well as how large is your resolution of your screen you game on as it can come into play. For example  with my old GTX690 4 GB card on 5760 X 1080 res I got mm 100 - 140 fps on med and on a 27 inch screen its around 180 - 200FPS on med if I recall correct as I no longer use this card in BF4 . Other things to come into play are CPU and  yes even ram comas into play.

When you did a clean boot and tested BF4 did your FPS go up at all?

When you did the ingame setting I gave you did your FPS go up at all? 

Message 26 of 27 (518 Views)

★ Novice

kind of a long shot but it helped me: Razor Cortex. it is an easy way to shut down background processes and services. it boosted my fps by like 20, altough i have a lot of programs installed on my pc. i checked all of the boxes in the boost area except the ones shown in the pic

Message 27 of 27 (498 Views)