L85A2 Unlock (Open Fire Assignment)

by FrankDaTank815

Original Post

Accepted Solution

L85A2 Unlock (Open Fire Assignment)

★★ Novice

Do you need to have BF4 Premium (CR) to unlock the L85A2 I have 5 assault ribbons, and performed the defribilator, pistol, and 40mm grenade kill in a round and still haven't unlocked it.

Message 1 of 9 (26,639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: L85A2 Unlock (Open Fire Assignment)

[ Edited ]

Yes you must own China Rising in order to complete the assignment (which only Premium members have access to right now) since you cannot complete an assignment for an expansion that you do not own.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (28,958 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Yes you must own China Rising in order to complete the assignment (which only Premium members have access to right now) since you cannot complete an assignment for an expansion that you do not own.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 9 (28,959 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Lame, thanks for clearing that up though Standard smile Of course they've gotta do that with my favorite gun.

Message 3 of 9 (26,559 Views)

★★★ Novice

What is an assault ribbon? Is it a typo cause I only see an assault rifle ribbon.

Message 4 of 9 (26,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have premium and battlelog says I have it. The game says differently however
Message 5 of 9 (21,363 Views)

★ Novice

I´m trying Open Fire, I get all the kills, Pistol, grenade 40mm and defib, but the game never takes the grenade kill and donesn´t give me the achiv, I have BF4 Premium, I dont know what else to do anyone can answer this? I made the achiv several times all the kills in the same round today I made it 4 times and never counts me the 400mm grenade kill, even if I make more than 1 kill whit grenade.

Message 6 of 9 (14,673 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem - EA support can't help and DICE keeps silence

Message 7 of 9 (14,548 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Aerosnik  @blindedragez

First off guys, please dont necro 2.5 year old posts, if you need help, create a new thread.

Now, I dont know what your issue is, as I checked both of your Battlelog Profiles, and you both have the assignment complete.

@Aerosnik - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Aerosnik/assignments/312809057/pc/#xp1as03

@blindedragez - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/blindedragez/assignments/506206623/pc/#xp1as03

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 8 of 9 (14,537 Views)

★★★ Novice

than i am a necro to.

defib kill, pistol kill, ok, only the 40mm kill is confusing, yes, right map, not unlocked..

Message 9 of 9 (10,479 Views)