Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps (Updated: Mar 25)

by Carbonic

Original Post

Re: Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps

★★ Apprentice

@pspolcar wrote:

@kurtrussel1 wrote:

I have just downloaded the deluxe

Been a BF player for years.

Windows 7, 64-Bit. Nvidia GTX460. i5 3.3ghz

I cannot load any multi severs, go into the test range or even play the campaign. All I get is the web pages but the game wont actually launch in any mode.

I have updated all my drivers and the game itself, i have done all that is standard and still no DICE.

Not happy, just wasted £50 + on a game that is not ready yet. Hacked off.

I am having the same issue... very frustrating to buy a game and not be able to play it. Any answers would be nice. Now all I want is a refund.

Same thing here.  I wish this issue had made the list.

Message 71 of 1,541 (1,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Playing on PC(Asus Laptop/G53sw-XA2)

WIndows 7 all updates installed

Playing to mission Where you have to blow the Dam.  I make it through the first part of the mission when you get to the bridge.  After you kill to heli and have to jump over the gate the get to the Elevator/Tram the AI chars wil not advance.  Hanna is still on the other side of the fence and all enemies are dead.  I do see a Orange triange down in the valley of the dam.  Not sure if one of the ememies fall down there or if is just spawns down there during the fight.

I have started from the begining of misson 6 twice and the game fails at the point both time. If I try to restart, the game locks up.

Please advise.

Message 72 of 1,541 (1,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi

I bought the game last evening and it freezes right after it synchronizes trophies. I have not been able to even see the home screen of the game.
Message 73 of 1,541 (1,719 Views)

★★ Novice

i dun have any sounds when playing bf4..

Message 74 of 1,541 (1,717 Views)

★ Apprentice

@vagabondheart wrote:
Hi

I bought the game last evening and it freezes right after it synchronizes trophies. I have not been able to even see the home screen of the game.

I have the same problem, freezing after synching trophies, and the 2 times I was able to play there was no sound in 'test range'. (PS3 160 slim, disc)

Message 75 of 1,541 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

io guess i will add oner here too. this is the 4th time my single player campaign has just magically dissapperared i can get as far as where you are escaping with dima after hannah betrays you and i let it save come back the next day to play it and there is nothing, i have to start the same ****ing part of the game AGAIN. i am on 360 that is only about 4 months old all updates are good. i also have had no double xp at all but it looks like that was fixed earlier. it would be nice to be able to finish the campaing since you  decided to put a bunch of multiplayer unlocks in it....

Message 76 of 1,541 (1,685 Views)

★★ Novice

MIA Campaign

I played through the entire campaign mode and completed it on Hard difficulty. After playing multi player for a day I went back to campaign to replay some missions to get all the unlocks, finish gold on Shanghai, and *spoiler alert* see the two alternate two endings, only to find all the files MIA. This would mean I'd have to start a new campaign, from the very beginning, to get the weapons/tag unlocks and see the alternate endings. What happened to the campaign files? The odd thing is, I can still see everything I did on Battelog, it just doesn't show up on my XBox, and my campaign is gone.

Message 77 of 1,541 (1,671 Views)

★★ Novice

I just noticed in the training grounds, when shooting at the moving dummy targets with the M40A5 that often even if I hit the target, it does not go down. Even when I hit it nearly dead center in the body. The check whether the bullet hits seems VERY inconsistent. I've also noticed in the game (and I'm not the only one) i'm like totally sure that I hit the target with a body shot and I get no hit marker!!

Message 78 of 1,541 (1,668 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, game freeze on Multiplayer Ps3, soon as I deploy. Why only me and not my party/friends?

Message 79 of 1,541 (1,648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I noticed same thing, and with M40A5 as well. Something is not right here.

Message 80 of 1,541 (1,629 Views)