Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps (Updated: Mar 25)

by Carbonic

Original Post

Re: Known Battlefield 4 Issues and Next Steps

★★★★ Novice
Message 61 of 1,541 (2,510 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem but it's when I try to re-spawn as support class. Right when I click re spawn it freezes and I have to turn off my ps3. It's really aggravating. Please fix.
Message 62 of 1,541 (2,513 Views)

★★★ Novice

http://s1337.photobucket.com/user/Hasan_Seabrook/media/EAfixthisplz_zps6a5c5fcf.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Having that error occur and nothing i can do is working, and i cant find anything on how to fix it. 

Restarting - didnt work

Closing bf4 - Didnt work

Opening task manager and closing out bf4 - didnt work

Using task manger to close background processes that look like they are from Bf4 (EX: Pnkbster) - didnt work

Message 63 of 1,541 (2,493 Views)

new bug i found

★★★ Newbie

I have had crashes every other round and usually after leveling up in game or round change/exiting...just unlocked the m320 FB and as soon as I fire it my game freezes on 3 different servers 4 times now

Message 64 of 1,541 (2,464 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Biggest problem I've been finding is the hit detection, with it being client side, non region players are taking advantage of this, I play on European servers & 90% of my deaths come from US based players who I've got the drop on but end up dying from 1 hit kills & most often it's a pistol too, last game I played was 1 hit killed by a weaving enemy at least 100 metres away with an assault rifle & an acog sight.

Message 65 of 1,541 (2,456 Views)

Re: new bug i found

★★★ Newbie

At least all these gripes are from players that have been able to play the game.  Many of us - premium members like me - have yet to susccessfully download the game.  Wow, buying this game way back in March 2013 and still do not get to play.  I'd hope EA/DICE/ORIGIN compensates those that pre pair premium with gear, rank, battlepacks, etc. for the lack of promised gameplay.

Message 66 of 1,541 (2,456 Views)

Re: new bug i found

★★★★ Novice

Not missing much, game is a mess, wished I had held off buying it,

Message 67 of 1,541 (2,453 Views)

★ Novice

I agree..I've had the game for almost a week and haven't been able to see one frame of game play.

Message 68 of 1,541 (2,408 Views)

★ Novice

@kurtrussel1 wrote:

I have just downloaded the deluxe

Been a BF player for years.

Windows 7, 64-Bit. Nvidia GTX460. i5 3.3ghz

I cannot load any multi severs, go into the test range or even play the campaign. All I get is the web pages but the game wont actually launch in any mode.

I have updated all my drivers and the game itself, i have done all that is standard and still no DICE.

Not happy, just wasted £50 + on a game that is not ready yet. Hacked off.

I am having the same issue... very frustrating to buy a game and not be able to play it. Any answers would be nice. Now all I want is a refund.

Message 69 of 1,541 (2,404 Views)

★★ Novice

Award XP is not added to your rank.

Playing a game on the 360

Conquest on Hanian Resort

Just finished out a match and as the XP was adding up post game i was just about to rank up

Then it started playing through the "awards" xp and i got thousands, ranked up, unlocked things

Then the next game started up. Conquest on Flood Zone

Go to change my class and nothing is unlocked as it should have been.

Look at the scoreboard and i didnt level up.

quit the game to look at my soldier

sure enough, did not level up and was RIGHT AT where i was before it tallied up the Awards xp

Please dont tell me to clear the system cache. . .

That has become the "Is it plugged in / reset your router" solution for the xbox

It does nothing, wastes time and frusturates everyone involved. . .

Message 70 of 1,541 (2,400 Views)