Just bought Battle Field 4 Premium and it does not let me to download it.

by xReeeev

Original Post

Just bought Battle Field 4 Premium and it does not let me to download it.

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I just bought "Battle Field 4 Premium" and it does not let me to download it, I do not see it in "My Games" section.

I checked the order history and the order is there (I can provide the number).

I check the bank transaction and the money are paied.

This is most unpleasant!!!

(with Crysis 3 worked perfectly)

Pleases assist.

Thank you,

Daniel

Message 1 of 5 (296 Views)

Re: Just bought Battle Field 4 Premium and it does not let me to download it.

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar problem.

I bought BF4 right after release last year through Origin download.  There were no expansion packs then.

A couple of days ago, I re-download the game, and on the Battlefield site after loading the game, it says "YOU OWN THIS" next to Battlefield 4 PREMIUM, which according to the description, means I own all of the expansion packs as well.

I know that I don't have any expansion packs installed (I was locked out of a server that was using expansion pack maps), and I don't see any way to upgrade the game and install the expansion packs.

How do I download and install the expansions?

Message 2 of 5 (269 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Are you sure you purchased the game and not the BF Premium membership as this does not include the game??

How much did you pay for it?

Message 3 of 5 (221 Views)

Community Manager

@xReeeev Your purchase was of Premium, whereas you need the base game to use Premium. It looks like you have taken steps towards getting this resolved. 

@xzanthar Did you actually buy Premium? I see no reference to it on the account. If not, then this looks like some confusion with labelling on Origin, stating that you own an expansion when you don't. If you have an image of the misleading image to hand, that would be helpful. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

http://i.imgur.com/zAKrqSy.jpg

It says you own this right next to where it says you receive all of the expansions.

If I don't actually own it, yeah, I'd say that's pretty misleading.

Message 5 of 5 (206 Views)