Joystick control failures on bf4 on PC

by 666savior

Original Post

Re: Joystick control failures on bf4 on PC

★ Novice

I could only shoot or turn but not both at the same time while in the jet (using DS3 controller). majorpnl's solution fixed it for me! Thanks a lot!

Message 11 of 39 (4,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi peoples, i've had the same problem with my joystick . Then Majorpnl's post came up and a big smile on my face as well... 

until i started doing the tweak ... turns out i only have two "ConceptZoom.3.button 14" occurences , and not 3 , so basically i can't fix the problem... could any kind soul try to help me out please ? Have a good Evening.

Message 12 of 39 (4,766 Views)

★★★ Novice
um, this only worked in jet for some reason, i still have the same issue in heli where i lose roll control. i notice when im in deploy screen and have the slider in the up position, it scrolls through my deploy options really fast until i put the slider in the down position. ty for the help but im gonna go to to ea on this
Message 13 of 39 (4,755 Views)

★★ Novice
Im having an issue where clicking the left stick on a ps4 controller brings upnthe hard binded battlelog menu. Any workaround for this?
Message 14 of 39 (4,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I haven't tried myself, but can you not rebind these controls in the controls menu?  Seems like what's happening is that the throttle down button is also bound to Toggle Freelook (which suspends input on pitch and roll).  Can't you fix this in the menu?

Message 15 of 39 (4,672 Views)

★★★ Novice
uh no, i tried, it seems permanently bound even when u unbind it, its a scripting issue
Message 16 of 39 (4,639 Views)

★★ Novice
I havent ran into the freelook issue but I dont even have an option for the battlelog bind
Message 17 of 39 (4,628 Views)

★ Novice

i have the problem and i tried rditing and dint work..when i set my throtlle up it shoes as trigger and the pitch setting dissapears

Message 18 of 39 (4,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thnx majorpnl, epic job of fixing this issue for people, worked for me too even though i could only find 2 of the 3.

Message 19 of 39 (4,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, this is NOT my issue with my Logitech 3D pro... for whatever reason, when I set the accelerate up/down it sets it as "trigger 2" and so when I flip it to start driving, it starts FIRING! I use the normal little lever looking switch on the base... but BF4 WILL not set it correctly... ANYONE who can help with this is greatly appreciated..

Message 20 of 39 (4,473 Views)