It does not show up in my library in Origin client.

by mahmoodhamed

Original Post

It does not show up in my library in Origin client.

★★ Novice

I just formatted my computer and now  it does not  show up in my library in Origin client.

Message 1 of 6 (431 Views)

Re: It does not show up in my library in Origin client.

Hero (Retired)

Hi @mahmoodhamed!!

Please make sure you have logged in with the same account where you redeemed your game serial, since as you constated it will be available only for one account.

Then make sure that in your game library the game filter is set on "all games" as shown on the attached image.

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 6 (417 Views)

Hero

@mahmoodhamed

Are you logged into the same Origin account as you were before you formatted?

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 6 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it's the same

Message 4 of 6 (403 Views)

★★ Novice

yes it's the same account and when i try to redeem the serial and it say the code has been used already

Message 5 of 6 (402 Views)

@Mahmood_Hamed wrote:

yes it's the same account and when i try to redeem the serial and it say the code has been used already

Of course it does, CD keys\codes are one time use only and after being redeemed are permanently attached to the redeeming Origin account. You can not just retype the code since the code is now expired and on your Origin account.

If you're logged in with the correct Origin account, you purchased Battlefield 4 and not just the Premium season pass without the base game, and you've checked all of your games library filters and your game is still not there you'll have to speak with a game advisor who can look at your account and determine where you purchased games content went.

You can reach a game advisor here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us click on the orange button on the right to start a new case, follow the instructions and when you are presented with a contact method I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time. The call back feature available to North America, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland, and the UK.

If you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number listed in the phone section here: http://help.ea.com/uk/article/contact-ea-help/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 6 (398 Views)