Invisible Player Models

by xX_AnkH_Xx

Original Post

Invisible Player Models

★ Novice

Hi all,

Never had this problem until yesterday evening. Playing Metro Conquest Large and suddenly, some playermodels became invisible, no matter if friend or foe. Only the gadget the player was using at the moment was visible, e.g. the rifle, the defibrillator pads etc. Along with this bug came the visual "effect", that basically every playermodel was looking in the same direction, no matter in which direction they were actually moving or showing. Unplayable like this. I never experienced those two (probably not even related) bugs so far in BF4. It would be nice to know if this is a known bug or an issue with my installation or even my sys.

SPECS:

i7 3770K running at 4.5GHz

2 x 4GB DDR3 2133MHz CL9 RAM

EVGA GTX-780 SC ACX

Samsung SSDs

Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

Message 1 of 4 (359 Views)

Re: Invisible Player Models

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your report, this is not a common glitch. Have you encountered it again and could you check if there is an update for your video-card driver available?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

★ Novice

Actually, I always try to keep my drivers as up to date as possible. At the moment, I use the current WHQL release of nVidia (344.11). And I never experienced this before, using the same driver now for one month. Indeed I found other player reports with this "phenomenon" on the net, maybe it is related to the server?

Message 3 of 4 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello, i have the same issue. But after the game Endstra it does not show me the xp i got or the leader board. Fallowed by the game crashing with leads to me shutting off my ps4 by pulling the plug out. Witch is not the best for my ps4.
I really want to know what cousses this to happen.
Sorry for my bad english btw
Message 4 of 4 (329 Views)