If I buy BF4 Premium membership with one of the two PSN accounts on my PS4 can i use it on both?

by cinco123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If I buy BF4 Premium membership with one of the two PSN accounts on my PS4 can i use it on both?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If I buy  Battlefield 4 Premium membership on 1 of the 2 psn accounts on my ps4 can i use it on the other? 

Message 1 of 6 (15,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If I buy BF4 Premium membership with one of the two PSN accounts on my PS4 can i use it on both?

★★★★★ Expert

No sorry if you buy it on one it is tied to the one you bought it on and it can't be transferred or used on another account sorry

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (15,593 Views)

All Replies

Re: If I buy BF4 Premium membership with one of the two PSN accounts on my PS4 can i use it on both?

★★★★★ Expert

No sorry if you buy it on one it is tied to the one you bought it on and it can't be transferred or used on another account sorry

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 6 (15,594 Views)

★★ Novice

are you positive? because i was reading this http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67876597and it seems the one guy said he could

Message 3 of 6 (15,346 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yes,You Can!

As premium is link to your Origin account,if both of your PSN accounts is linked to that Origin account with the premium,you will be able to use on both PSN accountS.

One gamer asked this before,One of our senior mod is playing BF4,he mention he can use Maps on both PSN accounts as long as it is link to that ORIGIN acoount with the premium.

Here is the Link, http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Battlefield-4-Premium-on-PS3/td-p/1861331

Look at the answer by ragnarok013,Hero!

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 4 of 6 (15,329 Views)

Re: If I buy BF4 Premium membership with one of the two PSN accounts on my PS4 can I use it on both?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Only if your accounts are linked together if not they you can't and for linking accounts

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

EDIT I was beaten to the post 

Message 5 of 6 (15,324 Views)

Re: If I buy BF4 Premium membership with one of the two PSN accounts on my PS4 can I use it on both

★ Apprentice

Hi! I have in my PS4 two accounts, one of them is the primary account, PREMIUM, but i don´t like my account´s name for play online and use the secundary. How can use these account as PREMIUM? I need unlock PHANTOM PROSPECT medal... Thanks a lot

Message 6 of 6 (12,049 Views)