[INFORMATION] Current Battlelog And Server Problems - All Platforms

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Re: Battlelog

Hero (Retired)
We are aware of issues affecting Battlelog (stats engine, loading of the site, and connectivity to game are affected). Stand by for updates as available.
Message 40 of 225 (395 Views)

BF4 Game Statistics down & I have no Soldier

★★ Novice

Battle log shows only minimal data. Some of my friends, Platoon, Some favorites. Does not show me with a Soldier... That means NO rank, NO loadouts, No ZIPPO! I cannot log onto a server and play because it says I have NO SOLDIER! All started sometime after 0100 20 Jul 2014 EST.

Message 41 of 225 (449 Views)

Re: BF4 Game Statistics down & I have no Soldier

Hero (Retired)
We are aware of issues affecting Battlelog (stats engine, loading of the site, and connectivity to game are affected). Stand by for updates as available.
Message 42 of 225 (446 Views)

cant connect to BF4 even though e-mail and PW are correct

★ Newbie

Message 43 of 225 (638 Views)

★★ Novice

Standing patiently by... Throw in a GOLD Battlepack with 200% XP Boost for making me sit here unable to play on my day off...

Message 44 of 225 (612 Views)

Re: cant connect to BF4 even though e-mail and PW are correct

Hero (Retired)
Message 45 of 225 (642 Views)

★★ Novice

Same same here... And when I did get on briefly I was a PRIVATE 00... Now I don't have a Soldier at all. 

Message 46 of 225 (610 Views)

Re: on Battlelog We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again.

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem.. I logged thru Origin with email and password. Then After log in i click on bf4 to play it. It takes me to the internet bf4 page to log in AGAIN bs. So I tried to log in again an it doesnt let me. Its forcing me to create new password that I do not want. So i create a password they wanted. THen i logged in to Origin again with new password and it works BUT. I click on bf4 again an again takes me to internet again to Log in AGAIN??? WTF So i went ahead an tried to log in on internet page bf4 and its says somethine went wrong to try again.. Wtf. If i cant play the game i payed for I want a Refund asapConfusedmileyindifferent:

Message 47 of 225 (880 Views)

Re: on Battlelog We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again.

Hero (Retired)
We are aware of issues affecting Battlelog (stats engine, loading of the site, and connectivity to game are affected). Stand by for updates as available. Accepting reply as a solution.
Message 48 of 225 (873 Views)

Re: BF4 and Soldier missing

Hero (Retired)
We are aware of issues affecting Battlelog (stats engine, loading of the site, and connectivity to game are affected). Stand by for updates as available. Accepting reply as a solution.
Message 49 of 225 (695 Views)