[INFORMATION] Current Battlelog And Server Problems - All Platforms

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Re: [INFORMATION] Current Battlelog And Server Problems - All Platforms

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Since Dragons Teeth came out I am getting once-a-day random game freezes. Nothing specific in terms of what is happening during the freeze, however it seems to happen towards the end of rounds of any map. Visuals freeze, sound goes dead, but no black screen, no "error" message. Anyone else having this? Also I am on PC

Message 221 of 225 (629 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, continuation(suite) has the putting I has days of bf4 wished to play it during my holidays, but which was my unpleasant surprise (Error

Found no game matching your filter settings. Please try again yet(now) exchange to your filter), problem which I solved but games(sets) tjr not asset(active person), when I wish to play has bf4 all throws(launches) but rest blocked(surrounded) on the page of the waiter(server) as if it loaded(charged)? Thus it do well a few hours that I thus fight I decide to go on titanfall and well bim the same problem how to make svp I have already tried eventuelitée described in the forums etc.

Message 222 of 225 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Am I being unreasonable to expect this game to be working fully by now  I mean it's a class game and I understand there's a lot involved but BF 4 hasn't worked properly EVER   there's always been something niggling wether it's crashing, unable to join servers ,rubberbanding,  battlelog not working or displaying the wrong info  it's spoiled one of the best titles on ps4  I have friends who don't play it anymore because of this   I love it and have spent 300+ hrs on the Battlefield I just wish they'd get it fixed before starting another title ( HARDLINE )  let's hope that dosnt have the same issues   from an only slightly disgruntled premium player 

Message 223 of 225 (605 Views)

Re: BF4 and Soldier missing

Community Manager (retired)

If your soldier is gone from Battlelog you would need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They need to perform a further account check in order to find out what happened, as we are a public board, we have no access to your account: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-4

Cheers

Basti

Message 224 of 225 (588 Views)

Re: BF4 and Soldier missing

★★★★★ Expert

Update 3: This issues should be resolved now, if you are still missing your soldier, then please contact support. Thank you all for your patients and understanding.

This thread is now locked, as the problems that caused this are resolved. If you still have some other problems, please open a new thread and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Message 225 of 225 (1,321 Views)