[INFORMATION] Current Battlelog And Server Problems - All Platforms

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[INFORMATION] Current Battlelog And Server Problems - All Platforms

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hello everyone.

We are aware of issues affecting Battlelog (stats engine, loading of the site, and connectivity to game are affected). Stand by for updates as available.

Please use this thread, as your main discussion thread. All other posts, about this problem, will be merged here.

Thank you for your patients and understanding!

Update: Most of the Battlelog operations are returning back to normal, please note that any parts still affected are still being worked at and will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.

Update 2:  We are currently investigating known issues with multiplayer matchmaking and connectivity on console, as well as issues affecting battlelog on all platforms. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Update 3: This issues should be resolved now, if you are still missing your soldier, then please contact support. Thank you all for your patients and understanding.

Message 77 of 225 (4,846 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 and Soldier missing

★★★★★ Expert

Update 3: This issues should be resolved now, if you are still missing your soldier, then please contact support. Thank you all for your patients and understanding.

This thread is now locked, as the problems that caused this are resolved. If you still have some other problems, please open a new thread and we will try to help you as best as we can.

View in thread

Message 225 of 225 (1,322 Views)

All Replies

BF4 and Soldier missing

★★ Novice

I've owned BF4 for some time now. I've played it quite a bit, I also own Premium.

I launch Origint o finally play the new DLC and the game is gonem not uninstalled, just gone. It is nowhere ony my games list. Hardline Beta? Still there. BF4Beta from a long ass time ago? There. BF4? Gone.

My Soldier on Battlelog is gone too, though it shows my profile as being in my Platoon still at least.

I'm currently waiting 35-40 minutes to hear from EA, but what the hell is happening?

Message 1 of 225 (4,774 Views)

The Game Statistics Engine is currently down.

★ Novice

Getting this once I am into Battlelog this morning.  My level is now 0.....Anyone help?

Message 2 of 225 (4,981 Views)

Re: The Game Statistics Engine is currently down.

★★ Novice

same here im in AUS now its 9:25 pm and i cant get into game or my stats

Message 3 of 225 (4,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, in Aus too.

Message 4 of 225 (4,948 Views)

★ Novice

Ok i am in CAN so it's not localized...

Message 5 of 225 (4,940 Views)

★★ Novice

i was like  wtf my lv is zero and i cant log in origin   Is the maintainnce on >??

Message 6 of 225 (4,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The major problem is though the game is not starting up. This appeared for me from one moment to another, i just was about to change server to join a friend and now i can't play at all. Soldier Statistiks are not to be seen anywhere, and also no play button is to be found lol.

Message 7 of 225 (4,924 Views)

Stats gone on BF4 after name change ?

★★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 225 (4,704 Views)

★★ Novice

ok the ea guys got back read  the new post server are all down on all platform

Message 9 of 225 (4,910 Views)