[INFORMATION] Connection issues with XBOX 360

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [INFORMATION] Connection issues with XBOX 360

★★★ Newbie

OK !  I keep hearing that EA is working on fixing issues with the crashing and connection issues during multiplayer game play.  Well!!  The issue is getting worse now.. Not only is it crashing more frequently and I have to hard reboot my xbxo everytime, Now because of this issue I have coruupt save files and have lost saves on my xbox hard drive (TOTAL BS!).  This is exactly what I feared would happen.  Double XP doesnt fix this problem on a game that cost me $117.00 x2  on openning week...  I am at the point that I would like a refund...  They are more busy trying to  fix problems like adding "TIMER" to obliteration then work hard on the crash issues.... This is as bad as Obama care website!

Message 21 of 24 (298 Views)

★ Novice
Sits on the rain/city scene forever. Progress square in upper right corner is animated. Downloaded multi player update 3. Xbox is not hung. If I start game as a user that does not have an Xbox live account, the game will start. Little consolation...I bought the game to play with friends.
Message 22 of 24 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nished the single player mode, went online to play and got stuck at spawn.  Jerking and spinning till I got killed.  Not fun.  Not sure if it is my connection (broadband satellite, highest speed available in my rural area.  I can play killzone3 with some lag issues, esp when room is full.

Message 23 of 24 (276 Views)

★ Apprentice

are you aware of the constant freezing on xbox 360 too? because it sure seems like you aren't

this game is **bleep** and i want a refund

Message 24 of 24 (267 Views)