Re: [INFORMATION] Connection issues with XBOX 360

by jelohkamp08

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I'm having same issue. Map picture flashes, background audio stays constant, flashy load icon in the corner. I can leave it sit ther for an hour and it never loads. I have to exit to the XBOX menu to get out of the load screen.

Message 11 of 24 (674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

man i wish i could connect with EA servers its been down for me for the last 4 days for 360

Message 12 of 24 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im still unable to play anyone

Message 13 of 24 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I Can't seem to connect to ANY air superiority servers from china rising on my Xbox 360 console and I was looking forward to playing this game mode. Please tell me if Dice is fixing this issue thank you.
Message 14 of 24 (662 Views)

★ Novice

ya I had the exact same problem and im not sure if I even downloaded the update becuase I dont remember but I probably did. I need help with this. Frown

Message 15 of 24 (646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having an issue where i can play for a few minutes and then it says that im disconnected from the servers then it takes 10 min before i can try again.

Message 16 of 24 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

multiplayer update 3 was this to fix xbox360 freezing as today (7/12/13) i have had one game compleat out of 10 attempts its starting to piss me off now shelled out almost £80 on this game plus premium wtf is going on NOT HAPPY !!!!!!!!! and bloody double xp AS A SORRY  just dont do it as WE KEEP ON FREEZING !!!! WHY RELEASE THIS GAME IF IT WASNT TESTED PROPERLY STOP THINKING OF YOUR POCKETS AND THINK OF YOUR COMMUNITY !!!!

Message 17 of 24 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just updated with patch number 3 and I'm still having the same issues as I've had from day #1. While in maps I can connect and start to play but at some point It's freezes my entire system and I have to shut down and start back up. Today in the last hour I've had to do it 4 times, and 2 of those came on Dawnbreaker. Please fix this problem already. If this is an on-going issue how do I go about getting refunded to this frustrating game????

Message 18 of 24 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello, I have been having trouble connecting to friends' matches when there are open player slots. It says "No free commander slots", yet there are free commander slots and free player slots. If this is not fixed, I am going to return my game and go back to Battlefield 3, where at least I can join my friends and join as a squad. -Speaker4theD3ad
Message 19 of 24 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having issues with the 360 crashing it seems that almost every other round crashes and freeses the whole xbox. This is also after downloading the latest multiplayer patch.

Message 20 of 24 (598 Views)