[INFO REQUEST] server information for the missing statistic issue

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] server information for the missing statistic issue

★ Novice

You can go into your battlelog then back into game and it will put you back to normal, but this should not have to happen, I have never seen such **bleep** service, and such crap for servers, unless, of course you buy their horse**bleep** expansions, or premium then I've heard things seem to work better.  Which is typical for EA, if you spend 60$, you are expendable I guess, but hey spend 100$ and we'll get right on that.  FU EA, I'm out.

Message 41 of 227 (802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@flea1970 - I'm actually having more problems after becoming a premium member. Maybe it's a coincidence. I'm glad I can still get a full refund for premium from playstation.

Message 42 of 227 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Stats rank reseted.

It happens since SA was installed

CTF server 131976  with 64 players

PS4

Message 43 of 227 (775 Views)

★ Novice

I have had to quit and rejoin the game for my experience/level/items to come back. This last attempt I had to quit and rejoin 8 times. I had to do 6 before that. It's completely random and makes no sense. If a game ends and moves onto the next map, I haven't had the luck to start with all my gear. I just have to quit and try again until lady luck kicks in.

Message 44 of 227 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this issue after ps4 firmware update, every time I open ANY map or mode my stats doesn't appears, it looks likes I'm new to the game and even some times I don't earn XP, I would appreciate this fixed soon, thank you.
Message 45 of 227 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

State go from level 18 to zero in the battle log.   I noticed it appeard to happen after I purchased the premium membership. I generally play concure. It was ocuring last night alot but I joined a map with only 4 people i did not experience the issue.

Message 46 of 227 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing on ps4 and no matter what server I go into, all my stats are gone. I've tried everyday since the 17th multiple times on different servers and just keep getting same thing. Battlelog does show everything still however.
Message 47 of 227 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am missing all of my load outs and progression.

Tonights Server {dice}bf4 normal 144296

This is happening on all multiplayer modes. Typically I will start of with all of my load outs and progression but then after a match or two they disappear.

This problem started on the 16th of February.
Message 48 of 227 (756 Views)

★★ Novice

maps are awesome but I think operation metro can't hold too many players. ex... ps4, 64 server style, op metro. I tried two time, I did the assignment for the f2000 but server just broke and kick all of us and also I lost the assignment. two time. feb 19 around 9pm and 9:30pm and im in puerto  rico but I dont know what time is that to you

Message 49 of 227 (753 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I went from a level 15 to 0 and have absolutely nothing left...
Message 50 of 227 (753 Views)