[INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] PS3/XBOX360 freezing/crash issues

★★★ Newbie
O ya forgot game dash crashes on the second mission in single player campaign.Thats is all fix it!!!!
Message 71 of 1,551 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. What were you doing before the game froze?
    used to be right after I clicked spawn. Tryed switching the indirect fire mod to shadow in support. It now gets me in servers and I can play for bout 10 seconds then it freezes
  2. Where is it freezing?^^
  3. What Version of the PS3 or Xbox360 do you have (Slim, Super Slim, 1st generation)- SLIM
  4. What class were you playing at the time the game froze- support
  5. Do you have any additional information for us?

Loaded Assault class with default loadout- loaded just fine no freeze. -  Other issue, XP I get xp- I level up, next game roles around and it my xp bar is usually close to leveling up.. more then it was but then I have wasted xp- and have to go the rest of the way to level again. happend to me like 10 times

Message 72 of 1,551 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also boosts dissapeared from first 2 battlepacks..

Message 73 of 1,551 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also two map that it happens every time on is Gannon resort and operation locker and the second mission in story mode.really Need to find out if all the other are on the same map when crashing.if so it must be in the game code for the map and missions.
Message 74 of 1,551 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was different maps

Message 75 of 1,551 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. Just loaded into a server

2. Seconds after spawning as any class

3. 1st gen ps3

4. Any class (I tried all 4 as well as spawing in vehicles)

5. In campaign mode, I have no binoculars

Message 76 of 1,551 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can use my support class again, dont use class mods stealth or indirect fire.. seems to have fixed it

Message 77 of 1,551 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
1. What were you doing before the game froze? On the server loading screen or anytime during a match
2. Where is it freezing? If I am able to join a match it may freeze at anytime.
3. What Version of the PS3 or Xbox360 do you have (Slim, Super Slim, 1st generation)? PS3 1st generation and PS3 Slim.
4. What class were you playing at the time the game froze? Engineer with shadow field upgrade.
5. Do you have any additional information for us? I have tried reinstalling the game (digital download) and the 1.02 patch but it still freezes. This is the only game I have problems with on any of my PS3s.
Message 78 of 1,551 (1,215 Views)

★ Novice
-spawning into multiplayer
-within seconds of spawning
-ps3 slim
-support
-changing perk to indirect fire caused crash soon after spawning, I had also just attached laser sight , changed perk to defensive and was able to spawn without crash.
Message 79 of 1,551 (1,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- The game freezes in loading a map in multiplayer and during a gameplay.

- I didn't do anything special.

- Xbox 360 250GB

- Assault but it doesn't seem to change anything if you play other classes

- When asked at the beginning I installed the game on HD (2gb if I well remember). Single player campain works. The freeze is ripetitive (and I simply can't play) so I think it's not very hard to debug, so EA come on!!!

Message 80 of 1,551 (1,208 Views)