[IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

★ Apprentice

@alegendarynoob88 wrote:

I'm having a different problem with my CR DLC. First off, I'm on the 360, I have Premium, and I have downloaded CR. 

My problem is that the DLC playlist(s) are non existent in my multiplayer screen. There are also no CR servers to be found when I look for them. I have deleted everything BF4 related except my profile data and re downloaded it all twice over, and still nothing.

Am I missing something here? My friend who only rented the game was able to at least SEE the CR playlist(s), And I have yet to see any benefits of being a "Premium Member". Any kind of help/suggestions would be appreciated.

I have the same issue...this seemingly basic stuff should just work, shouldn't it??
Message 81 of 354 (922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem ,on my ps3 ,i entered the code when i got the game  now it tell me its incorrect or invalid ,its not in any of my download lists, the only place i can find it is in ,services under  account management but i cant do any thing with it

Message 82 of 354 (921 Views)

★★★★ Novice

got PC version and have Premium account, have been playing China Rising for the last week, but today with the latest patch, now get message stating need to get DLC. I've ran the repair on BF4 and checked for updates on both BF4 and CR, both say current version installed.

any advise?

Message 83 of 354 (913 Views)

★ Novice

PC user, I have BF4 premium.  Followed instructions from the op, but to no avail.  I have chedked for updates, repaired install, nothing works.  This is a bit rediculous.  I am trying to enjoy the game but what a complete disaster on EA's part.  Garbage.

Message 84 of 354 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I DID THESE STEPS HERE FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 BATTLE FIELD 4 .. i PURCHASED PREMIUM . I PRE ORDERED THIS GAME AND ITS LIKE I DONT EVEN HAVE PREMIUM EVERY TIME I TRY TO REDEEM MY CODE IT SAYS the CODE IS ALREADY IN USE . IM REALLY UPSET AND CONFUSED ON WHY THE EXTRA MONEY I PAYED WASNT WORTH A THING. PLEASE I NEED HELP ON RECOVERING MY PREMIUM CODE I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO REDEEM THE CODE TO GET THOSE EXTRAS.

Message 85 of 354 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have the same issue... and have been told "dont worry" we are working on it.." yeah? Well I am **bleep**ing worried. How about you refund the $110 ive spent on this useless **bleep**ing piece of plastic.
Message 86 of 354 (895 Views)

★★★ Novice

same **bleep** happening with me ! 

Message 87 of 354 (892 Views)

★★★ Novice
I bought premium on ps3 from the ps store on november 31. I didn't get any access to premium until now. I contacted game advisors and they can't do anything about it. I'm getting tired of this issue.
Message 88 of 354 (887 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bought it on ps3 on november 31. not working until now. fix this issue
Message 89 of 354 (887 Views)

★★ Novice

There is an issue with the registry keys.

check your cmd -> regedit -> 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Battlefield 4 

If it doesnt contain a 'DLCs' and an 'XPack1' Folder you need to edit your registry either manually or by loading someone elses keys.

Mine got lost when I updated my OS. I couldnt get origin to write the keys even after reinstalling CR.

Message 90 of 354 (857 Views)