[IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

★★★ Newbie
Have a ps3 with premium and downloaded and and installed china rising twice already and still cannot access the content. How do I access my china rising maps. So far premium membership has been a complete waste can't access china rising, spent the last five days getting cant connect to server messages when trying to launch multiplayer matches and no veteran battlepack and I don't think I'm getting my premium paints/camos either. Not to mention all the server errors are causing me to miss out on my double xp events and since installing the lastest update game freezes constant which never did before.
Message 71 of 354 (920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still can't access the China Rising maps on my 360

Message 72 of 354 (903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem???

Message 73 of 354 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a different problem with my CR DLC. First off, I'm on the 360, I have Premium, and I have downloaded CR. 

My problem is that the DLC playlist(s) are non existent in my multiplayer screen. There are also no CR servers to be found when I look for them. I have deleted everything BF4 related except my profile data and re downloaded it all twice over, and still nothing.

Am I missing something here? My friend who only rented the game was able to at least SEE the CR playlist(s), And I have yet to see any benefits of being a "Premium Member". Any kind of help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Message 74 of 354 (889 Views)

★★ Novice

still cant download on pc love paying for nothing thanks as usual ea.

Message 75 of 354 (874 Views)

★ Novice

Playing premium on PC.  Expansion played fine for the first week.  Now I get a message that I need to download/install the expansion since the Dec 9 update/patch.  Restarted origin and PC, right clicked and repaired the expansion and the game, right click and repair and check for updates in Origin.  Angry and disappointed.

Message 76 of 354 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Update.  Got on chat with a rep.  Manual uninstall, resart, install, same result.  No China Rising - Origin shows in stalled and double checks ok and shows updated, but multiplayer through battlelog error out with "need to install expansion".  Lame

Message 77 of 354 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have A China Rising download code that does not work.  The code expires December 31st, 2014 but the message that I am receiving tells me that I either entered it incorrectly or it is expired.  Niether are true.  I'm very frustrated.

Message 78 of 354 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Helped me on PS3 thanks!
Message 79 of 354 (830 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Njones76 wrote:
On Xbox360 we are having the same issue. Downloaded the expansion pack and patch 3 and when trying to join a server it will not connect us. Not to mention it doesn't give any way to pick a game mode for the China Rising pack.

Same exact issue for me...bought premium a couple of weeks ago after some of the initial issues passed or were at least understood. Downloaded CR DLC the second day after it was available (was not home the first day). It shows up fine on my storage device, but no servers available and there is no quick match option for air superiority.

Message 80 of 354 (819 Views)