by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

★ Novice

Still doent work for me

Message 61 of 354 (1,193 Views)

★★ Novice
I live in Europe and I bought Battlefield 4 PREMIUM for PS3, The game runs fine with the premium issues game but when I introduced the code redeem of the China Rising for premium pack, it says the code has expired or is incorrect.
I want to tell you that unfortunately, I tried also to introduce this code before 3 december and it says the code is not exist.
So, please help me to recover my rigth of this pack China Rising, i plaid for it!
Message 62 of 354 (1,187 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just got a refund for my premium.  too much hassle to get it to work

Message 63 of 354 (1,184 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am using an Xbox 360 and I preordered it got the China rising DLC with it but had to wait for official day. Then a week later I became a premium member because I wanted to play it sooner and not wait the extra two weeks. Right now I have unlocked all the weapons for China Rising but no gadgets or maps. I think the preorder code for china rising may only operate for those who wait when its suppose to come out officially with out premium. But later for new map packs like Second assault and so on will be available to me because I got those through only Premium membership, not the code. However other people are playing it now but did not preorder the game and use the code, they got it by regular purchase. ITS THE F'ing CODE!!! Maybe... Anybody else have some suggestions that could help me?

Message 64 of 354 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem

Message 65 of 354 (1,158 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same issue for me, store is greyed out after buying premium and I can't download neither map pack

Message 66 of 354 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

just purchased premium and having the same issue where store is greyed out and there is no option to download the map packs anywhere.

Message 67 of 354 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

forgot to mention, that was stored greyed out on xbox one platform

Message 68 of 354 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Xbox?!?
Message 69 of 354 (1,138 Views)

★★ Novice

I have ps3  and I can't go to Store in the game of battlefield 4   to content it  what is my solution please

Message 70 of 354 (1,135 Views)