by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

SOLUTION FOR MISSING CHINA RISING EXPANSION ON PC:

See the last post off this page, posted by D3MiNiO:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670189353202/2/

Conclusion: Create the values manually on regedit (folder Xpack1 with value  Installed = True) and play the expansion.

http://i.imgur.com/MphDRPa.jpg

You may need to restart your computer, but I did not need.

EA, plz, post this solution on topic. Working perfectly.

Message 41 of 354 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have issues on my xbox one for second assault & china risingmcant play either

Message 42 of 354 (1,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i am able to play the map but i am getting errors 66538:15000 when i try to download the extra add-on bonuses i've re-downloaded installed china rising 2x.

im a pc player.

Message 43 of 354 (1,259 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought the limited editionfor the ps3 which includes the china rising expansion pack.  It  says use the code to download the china rising expansion pack.... does this mean it is not premium edition so I have to wait til the 17th of dec?  I already entered the code and when I go to the online store I get a message saying it is not premium, what now?  It also says I have already used the code.... I give up.... help please

Message 44 of 354 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought my BF4 for PS4 on Amazon and got my China Rising expansion code, I redeemed the code but I cant go in to any maps.

Another issue I have is that I cant play normal maps because the game thinks I want to play as commander when I only want to join a game like a normal player.

I’m really angry, there has been a lot of sad/bad experience with BF4 and PS4, and somehow I’m not even surprise because its EA…

Message 45 of 354 (1,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the information, that sucks. It did not mention that anywhere on the black friday page when comparing the two versions.

Could you code a different message other than the one telling me that I need to install what Origin just confirmed I downloaded and installed?

"We're sorry but the China Rising expansion is only available to Premium members for the time being. Access to everyone will be granded on the 17th of December."

It's like you don't even care, I'd be less frustrated if it just told me that up front.

Not even talking about the morality of it all, that's just good business.

That message is as relevant as a neon sign that tells me the power is out.

Message 46 of 354 (1,204 Views)

★★ Novice

I have done this THREE times with EA help. They have have accessed my account 3 times and verified it should work. It does not! 

Message 47 of 354 (1,197 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

confirming this working soltion thanks alot m8...Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 48 of 354 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you I finally was able to download it, after multiple failed attempts. However, every time I try to join a server playing the new maps I receive an error that says, "this server is now playing content you don't currently have, please go to xbox store and download the material." I have xbox one btw.
Message 49 of 354 (1,173 Views)

★★ Novice
I pre-ordered battlefield 4 and china rising code isn't working it keeps saying code invalid
What should i do? Please help me
Message 50 of 354 (1,172 Views)