[IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

★★★ Newbie

So the release is only for premium players??

I thought the people who pre-ordered had the same release?
Im in the same boat with the pre-ordered cant download or find CR unless buy premium issue.

I also have a friend that also pre-ordered and still got it and is playing without me Confusedmileymad:Confusedmileysad: NOT FUN! he is making me jelly because it is totally CRAZY in CR!!!

Message 21 of 354 (2,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

China Rising issue to me too today:

i'm a Premium player and i've bought BF4 for PC with China Rising DLC included.
Today in my Origin , at the BF4 details i've 2 China Rising copies, one dated 3 dec and another 17 dec.
The one dated 3 decembre seems to be downloaded and ok, but every time i launch Origin, he tries to download ad update

the other one China Rising (dated 17 december), and download fails every time.

In addition to those bugs, from a couple of hours i'm not able to join any server in PC version:

i go to multiplayer, i choose a server and join in , then the loading level screen opens, but nothing happens

and i wait minutes and minutes watching the intro screen of the level, but no level is loaded.

Some helps please ?????

Message 22 of 354 (2,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi Basti,

I am currently having an issue with the Premium expansion on my Xbox 360. When I go into the store from my Battlefield 4 main screen, there are two titles "Empty Name" where the China Rising download should be. When I select either one of these nothing happens. I have rebooted my Xbox several times with no luck coming from it.

Thanks.

nawwmayne

EDIT: DLC is now working

Message 23 of 354 (2,035 Views)

[ Edited ]

@eabastian wrote:

That is a good question, we saw only a really small amount of players having issues with the Premium expansion on Xbone or Xbox 360. Anyway, if you have issues on your Microsoft console getting the expansion pack as a Premium owner, let us know! We can track this feedback and provide it to the studio.

Cheers

Basti

Basti I spoke with Braddock via Twitter and he said to shut down the Xbone, restart, sign in and try again.  I rebooted tonight when I got home and the store was accessible and I was able to donwload CR no problems.

I also started my PS3 and went to the in game store to the premium tab and was able to download CR on PS3 as well with no issues so it looks like the release day issues may have been solved.  If that doesn't work go to the PSN store, do a search for Battlefield 4 addons and then CR should show up in the PSN Store to download.

I haven't tried my Xbox 360 download yet but if there are any issues I'll post any solutions that I find.  My PC download last night went off without incident.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 24 of 354 (2,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the China Rising code from preordering and currently if i attempt to redeem it, my PS3 states it's no longer valid and i've redeemed it before. However i don't have the expansion. 

Message 25 of 354 (1,996 Views)

★★ Novice

I have an Error Code.

Tech folk on this thread best check the backend on this

I have premium and I played the DLC last night but cannot play today when I log into origin (PC)

DOWNLOAD ERROR

We're sorry, an error occured while trying to download your game.
Please try again later. [65538:15000]

Message 26 of 354 (1,982 Views)

★ Novice

Okay I'm not sure what is going on . I bought BF4 and BF4 Premium for ps3 I updated to PS4 and I decided to transfer everything to the PS4 the odd part is that I have the carbon fiber knife that comes with premium but I can't download any of the DLC and my account says it is not premium.

Message 27 of 354 (1,981 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@beltran3712 wrote:

Okay I'm not sure what is going on . I bought BF4 and BF4 Premium for ps3 I updated to PS4 and I decided to transfer everything to the PS4 the odd part is that I have the carbon fiber knife that comes with premium but I can't download any of the DLC and my account says it is not premium.

You need to contact EA game advisor DIRECTLY to get it check then,only they have the tools and authority to go into your account to check what went wrong in the process .

For any issues regarding accounts, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm your personal informations on this account.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 28 of 354 (1,980 Views)

★ Apprentice

no errors when running repair. have both premium and CR DLC. DLC fully downloaded. 

reinstalled origin - 5 min

reinstalled BF4 + DLC -4 hours

contacted chat support. - 2 hours

contacted phone support - 1 hour

none of these helped. 

still doesn't work. still tells me to buy premium/china rising when trying to join a server on battlelog.

EA headed for another golden poo.

Too bad this game doesn't work. If it worked even decently I would say EA has turned things around. But because of "LETS GET THIS GAME OUT BEFORE COD COMES OUT" foolishness you now have a broken terrible game. that 85% of the people who bought it can't play.

For all this trouble if you want ot keep customers for your next blunder of a game you release I sure hope you start passing out more than just a couple extra days of double XP.

Message 29 of 354 (1,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I just spent time chatting with "George" and after her verified my account and that I am a premium member...  he said I should post my issue here and that an EA developer would address my issue.

So, here is my problem...

I follow the instructions here:  https://help.ea.com/ca/article/battlefield-4-china-rising-issues-and-troubleshooting#update  and think my problem is here: go to My Gamesand click on Battlefield 4, and then click the "i" icon. From there, locate China Rising (Early Access). If you are a Premium member and do not see the China Rising (Early Access) tile in BF4’s game details, please contact us for assistance.

I do not have the "China Rising (early access)" tile to select and wanted to know if that is where my issue is, I do have this one listed   "Battlefield 4 China Rising Expansion Pack" but says it's not avail until Dec 17th. .  

Could I get a nifty developer to help me since George was less than helpful?

thank you

-Jeff

Message 30 of 354 (1,961 Views)