Re: [IMPORTANT] Missing China Rising expansion

by divineright777

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Exact same for me but on PS3, I'm worried my code won't work after entering it on release of the game (1st Nov). I checked my downloads and the battle packs are there but no china rising unless it shows after download.
Message 121 of 354 (890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem on my XBox One console, but i am also not able to play the Second Assualt maps. I Pre-Ordered my XBox One to receive the China Rising DLC and I am also a Premium member for the Second Assualt maps.

I did see something in one of these threads that may resolve the Chining Rising maps and will try tonight but where am I missing the Second Assualt access. I can see them listed on the servers when viewing them but not able to join or select?

Please advise!

Message 122 of 354 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having problems with the China Rising expansion pack. I bought the game pre-ordered with the PS4 entered the code when I received the game it says it downloaded but have yet to be able to go into a game in China Rising it keeps sending me to buy a Premium membership. Its supposed to be included with my game!!!

I hear some saying Premium members got it 2 weeks early and ones like me had to wait till it was released on 12/17/2013, well here it is that date and still nothing!!! I'm getting pissed with no clear answers coming from EA games.

Message 123 of 354 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having trouble getting china rising expansion and I'm not a premium member (yet, i'll still probably get it later)

I entered the code before the release of the DLC and yet no download for the release day which is TODAY! D:

(I also use PS3 btw)

(also only asked for premium, nothing about downloading the DLC. from within the game ~ store or otherwise)

Message 124 of 354 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if this will help you or not as we appear to be on different platforms but I found this earlier and will be trying tonight!

" If you have already put in the code, have nothing to show for it & when you put it in again it says 'redeem code used', is this:

On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

Go to settings and select Account.

Select Download History.

Browse your downlaod history. Find China Rising, select the item, and then select Download Again.

Once downloaded, start the game, go to multiplayer, then server browser, go to refine search. Select one of - China Rising maps, then search. It will tell you that you need to download China Rising and it will take you to the China Rising Download. Once there select the China Rising pack that is indicated you have already downloaded and select and confirm. It should start downloading it.

Let me know if it works as i will be trying later tonight.  Good Luck.

Message 125 of 354 (824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

found my problem (ps3) rofl. downloading as we speak xD

GO TO THE PSN STORE

WOULD BE NICE IF IT WAS LISTED IN-GAME

quoted from: http://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4349386

Are You Premium Member in the first place ?

NOT premium member,you still have to wait until 17 DEC to download

We are aware that some Premium players, mostly on Playstation and PC, not having access to their Premium Expansion.Only PREMIUM member can download on the 3 DEC, non-Premium need to wait until 17 DEC 2013,even if you have the code,you cannot download on 3 dec unless you have Premium membership

If you are not able to access your China Rising expansion on Playstation 3 or Playstation 4please try following steps:

• Search for Battlefield 4
  • Select Add-Ons
  • If you premium access, China Rising should be available for download without any additional cost

If you are PC player:

• Log out of your Origin client
  • Close the Origin process with your Windows Taskmanager
  • Reboot your PC
  • Start Origin, login and check your BF4 game details page.

(Please keep in mind that you need to download the BF4 Expansion from the Origin game details page. You can find Expansions as well as additional content as icon on the bottom of the details page.)

If you still have this issue after following the steps above, you will need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for a further check of your entitlement. After a short verification process, you will need to provide following information:

• PNS Persona name
  • Origin E-Mail
  • Purchase date of Premium

We keep you updated as soon as we have additional information.

FOR PS, TRY THIS LINK FIRST https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/battlefield-4-china-rising/cid=EP00...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/IMPORTANT-Missing-China-Rising-expansion/m-p/1949953#U1949953 - eabastian

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 126 of 354 (808 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you redeemed a code from gamestop and it isn't working because it isn't linked to your account or aligned all you have to do is this.

1. Go to Xbox 360 settings > account > Download history

2. Find china rising expansion(176 kbs or something like that)

3. Redownload the china rising expansion takes 2 secs.

4. Start Battlefield 4

5. Go to Store> Click on China Rising premium > Then go DOWN ONE to just select the china rising expansion WITHOUT the premium.

6. Clicking on that brings you to a buy screen that says FREE.

7. Click confirm purchase and it will download. (1.2)gbs or something

Message 127 of 354 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have china rising for my ps3 but I bought the ps4 and paid for the upgrade fee of 10 dollars and china rising isn't on my ps4 for download so this is a issue for me

Message 128 of 354 (784 Views)

★★★ Novice

Xbox 360----

I got the game preordered before and i had the little paper slip that included the code, i redeemed it and it always says i redeemed it  when i start up BF4. But today i tried to get it, and i cant now without BUYING the DLC when i PREORDERED it Before. I mean, im patient, but not now. i want the DLC

Message 129 of 354 (780 Views)

★ Apprentice

1. Go to Xbox 360 settings > account > Download history

2. Find china rising expansion(176 kbs or something like that)

3. Redownload the china rising expansion takes 2 secs.

4. Start Battlefield 4

5. Go to Store> Click on China Rising premium > Then go DOWN ONE to just select the china rising expansion WITHOUT the premium.

6. Clicking on that brings you to a buy screen that says FREE.

7. Click confirm purchase and it will download. (1.2)gbs or something

Message 130 of 354 (776 Views)