IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLCRAP "rant"

by itsGunGrave

Original Post

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLCRAP "rant"

★★ Apprentice

im lagging in every match no help from tech support your game sucks and what do i get a new dlc another thing community IS ALL BASED on TOP YOUTUBERS NO ONE CARES bout the rest of me or u just the next gen consoles BASED ON "AMD" <----- makes me sooo mad that i cant run this game properly and i wanna play this game full potential on my PC i have all the requirements BET Everyone in the game matchs DONT PLAY on ULTRA they play ON LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW low is for mediocre pc games  isent this a AAA title?

VSYNC is off DID CCCLEANER DID a all trobble shooting steps NOTHING USERCONFIGFILE doesent work

i should be able to play on ULTRA 4xmsaa

HBAO anitaliasing post HIGH everyting on ultra I SHOULD BE Able to but no this games GARBAGEEEEEEE

Message 1 of 19 (512 Views)

Re: IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLCRAP "rant"

★★ Apprentice

YES IM USEDIN ETHERNET YES im useing a http://www.pingtest.net/result/101905304.png

Message 2 of 19 (511 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi LOWPINGISBETTER.... Zorlacc creeps in room slow with back to wall :] I can try and help you if your open to it ? whats your vidio card? 

We need to rule out or fix issues in windows first before we try to fix this. So copy and past this next part to note pad and close browsers and programs like Origin to run this as open programs can give errors. Do it all as ADMIN and read this all fully before you start. When done post back.
===================================================================

Test your windows for errors
This works in all windows O/S vista win 7,8 and 8.1 windows system file checker :] Copy and past this to note pad and put it on your desktop. Open programs / browsers can give you errors when you run this so please close them.

...... sfc /scannow ..... ever hear of it if not your going to love this .... it will inspect all the important windows files as well as the windows DLL files. If windows system file checker finds any issues with the windows files and windows DLL files it will replace them. This little tool as well as the event viewer saved me and fully helped me fix my BF4 issues as well as saved my .... many a format since I found it. This is the best toy they ever put in windows :]

For win7 go to start left click in search type cmd and right click cmd pick run as admin

For win 8.1 right click start bottom left of screen and pick command prompt admin

1 - Open administrator command prompt and close web pages and programs like origin.

2 - Type or copy and paste in sfc /scannow and hit enter, This takes 5 min to 15 min SSD vs HD

3 - This can go one of a few ways ..... no errors ... it fixed some errors ..... could not fix all errors...... does not finish checking and errors out ....... and the last one could not fix errors at all :/

4 -After its done reboot and do it again even if you had no errors the first time or had errors, could not fix ... run sfc /scannow again and when its done a second time reboot. You need to do this a and get no errors 2 x in a row ...

5- So if you ran it 2x and no errors your safe you can stop now for now lol, If you had errors first time but not the second then run sfc /scannow again and when its done reboot. You need to get could not find any errors 2 x to be safe. If it still finds errors try and run it a few more times until it finds no errors 2x AND ALWAYS REBOOT BETWEEN RUNNING sfc /scannow

6 - If you get a message indicating that it can not be repaired and you ran sfc /scannow more then 3x in a row on win vista or 7 mm you need a format or try repair win 7 :/ But after format or repair and all updates are done run sfc /scannow to make sure your windows is stable same deal 2x error free reboot between them.

If your O/S is Win8 or Win 8,1 then you can run this next command / line in administrator command prompt. Sadly this does not work for win vista or 7 :/ It will restore the health of your PC and you dont lose anything and it will also fix errors in the registry :]

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth ------- ONLY works for windows 8 and 8.1

7 - When its done reboot

________________________________________________________________________________

I do NOT work for EA , I am just a gamer who will try to help another gamer on PC fix BF4 issues. Did I help you @ all? Reward me with a XP if I did. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

Message 3 of 19 (479 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i have a question can i just reinstall it

Message 4 of 19 (474 Views)

★★ Apprentice

cause im tired of the issues

Message 5 of 19 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Ya as long as your windows is fully stable.. When I had mega issues in BF4 some of it came from my windows but at the time I did not know it. Crashing / issues only showed up when in BF4 it was not until I clued into looking at my windows did I get BF4 stable and crash free, This takes 15 min at most .. 

If you want my steps how I did a fully clean install for BF4  I can give them to you. Your call how you deal with it.

________________________________________________________________________________

I do NOT work for EA , I am just a gamer who will try to help another gamer on PC fix BF4 issues. Did I help you @ all? Reward me with a XP if I did. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

Message 6 of 19 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

im @ 75

Message 7 of 19 (475 Views)

★★ Apprentice

sure thanks i would like that Standard smile

Message 8 of 19 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

im @  98% in the last post u sent me Standard smile

Message 9 of 19 (466 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i wanna know how to do a clean install man Standard smile idc how long it takes as long as it works better !!!

Message 10 of 19 (446 Views)