Accepted Solution

I'm missing knives and i have been since day one, and i pretty damn sick of it

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm STILL missing THREE knives:
The Tactical
The Neck
The Improvised

Now I know not ONE, but every single knife I'm missing ^ are from BATTLEPACKS ONLY!
The Neck was released in the "Dragons Teeth Premium" BP
The Tactical was released in the "Naval Strike Premium" BP 
The Improvised I know for a FACT it's in a normal "GOLD" BP (possibly not even GOLD)

Probably 10 or more times I have gone to the battlepack link in Battlelog, where it shows you the BP's you've unlocked, and I have pressed show more till I got down to literally the first BP I ever got in the game. 

1.) I Searched one by one each pack for the knives and I'm still missing those Three.
2.) To be double sure I pressed ctrl+f and searched for the name of each knife, nothing.
     (and again I did both ^ those steps at least 10 times)
3.) I know for a fact I don't have a single un-opened BP
4.) I am premium, and not that it matters but I was also Digital Deluxe
    Also while not even needed, as you get them automatically with the exp. pack
5.) I have completed every "Naval Strike" assignment (The Tactical)
6.) I have completed every "Dragons Teeth" assignment (The Neck)
7.) I am rank 130, so the BP with "The Improvised" should have already shown up
8.) I have mastered EVERY gun in the game
 that awards BP's, meaning:
     Every Assault Rifle
     Every Pdw
     Every LMG
     Every Sniper Rifle (Bolt)
     Every DMR
     Every Shotgun
     Every Carbine
     Every Sidearm (Pistols/Revolvers/Shotty)

Furthermore even though they don't award BP's....

The M26 Mass, The M26 Dart, The M26 Slug, and the XM-25 dart

I haven't mastered the M320 HE, M320 LVG, the M320 3GL, or the XM-25 Airburst
Also I haven't mastered any of the Rockets/Stingers/Javelins, etc...
Also I haven't mastered ANY of the grenades, claymore, mines, or slam's

Why.... because I'm not a shitty player that needs to lean on a crutch like explosives. And I have NEVER once played on a server where expl. are allowed and the entire round is literally nothing but explosives.

However, much more important and SIGNIFICANT all the noob toys ^ I haven't mastered DO NOT, AWARD A SINGLE BP. So the best you can get from MOST noob toys is just a mastery dog tag. But, to be very clear NONE OF THEM REWARD BP AT ANY NUMBER OF KILLS.

That being said, if you read what I said carefully, it doesn't "seem" impossible, it quite literally is actually impossible that I don't have EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE BP that is currently available in the game.

Lastly since I am aware I have very possible BP in the game right now, i.e. there is nothing left I can do to unlock more BP's. So I figured. well since I have unlocked every BP currently possible... what would happen if were to BUY a BP.... So I finally decided to just say f'ck it an bought one. GUESS WHAT.............................. all I got was one or two new emblems, and some boost's -_______-

So I'm not sure what the hell the god damn problem is, but it's really really really pissing me the f'ck off. What's worse in this whole situation, while there are a lot of badass looking knives, the ONLY SINGLE ONE, I actually wanted was "The Improvised"

Therefore I am not only pissed the f'ck off at this bullsh't, I'm extremely puzzled as to how I could actually have EVERY SINGLE MOTHER F'CKIN BATTLEPACK currently available. yet magically I'm still missing three f'ckin knives. And since there is no shortcut BP you can buy to unlock knives, that says that someone on YOUR end f'cked things up. I paid for this damn game, i should be able to have access to more than certain aspects of the game.

Message 1 of 7 (449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm missing knives and i have been since day one, and i pretty damn sick of it

Hero

"Please spare me the rhetoric of saying "There's nothing we can really do.... blah blah blah". because guess what? I know a little secret... YOU CLEARLY DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO PLAYER'S ACCOUNTS. I dont care if you personaly don't have the ability to do it,"

Answer HQ is a community driven, mostly technical, support forum. Most people in here, including everybody who has responded to this thread don't work for EA. Even the EA people that are on this forum is mostly here to help and also advice people to contact EA support instead of here if something accountrelated needs fixing.

than please forward me to someone high enough on the food chain with the authority to make fix the ERRORS that you guys caused

Say hallo to the Battlelog forum, bugs or what people think might be bugs are reported there. That's where the developers are, that's the people that decide how and how much gear people get for doing whatever they do.

i have the right to access content I PAID FOR.

The only thing you don't have access to is some cosmetic options and considering not all the content is out yet you can't say that you'll never have access to it.

You can try asking Dice about how to get missing knives, there's the Battlelog forums, Battlefield Twitter, Facebook and Google+ etc. you can try and ask.

They might still be working on a mechanic for earning missing equipment like knives for the next expansion but don't have any specifics yet so can't comment on it.

ANYWAYS, THE CONCLUSION MUST BE THAT WE CLEARLY DON'T HAVE AND ABILITY TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN HERE Wink

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (410 Views)

All Replies

Re: I'm missing knives and i have been since day one, and i pretty damn sick of it

Hero

Hi, I uncapsed your subject text, no reason to make the forum a mess just because you are mad.

Now, there's still one expansion left, so saying that there's some "content" you don't have access to is premature. If the level is being set to 140 that's 10 battlepacks more.

Even if you don't get all 3 knives in those there's probably still a lot of community mission rewards, premium battlepacks etc.

Personally I think it doesn't matter if you don't get all knives, it's not like it's real content, it's just cosmetic changes like you can't get the Dice dogtag unless you work for Dice.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 7 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Pretty cool to see another player with the exact amount of masteries I have, 101. Well done.

I do agree with OP and have stated these problem before. It is not right when you reach the max rank and you still have lots of things to unlock. Sure there will be a few more gold battlepacks trough events but the chance to get all the items unlocked is impossible unless you are very very lucky or buy ridiculously overpriced battlepacks.

I got my first knife at rank 61. Then I got a lucky strike but this was after rank 120 I unlocked 4 knives. Besides that there are still a lot of dogtags of even more emblems to unlock.

With any game if you buy it you do have the assumption (besides DLC) that you can unlock everything when you reach the end. This is not the case with BF4.

Message 3 of 7 (439 Views)

★★ Novice

Really..... did you read my post literally AT ALL. I'm aware that there is ONE more expansion, and i can also almost GUARANTEE that with the ONE last expansion there will be ONE more knife added. Which brings me back to my very clearly and extremely detailed situation, in which i am still missing weapons. To validate my point even further, TWO of the knives WERE NOT  released random "premium" BP's they were SPECIFICALLY released in BP's that correlated to the expansion being released. Meaning NO  random BP's, premium or not, are just going to happen to contain knives that distinctly belong to BP's released with expansion packs. Even more concrete proof, the ONLY knife i want, the improvised, not only is it not a premium knife, it's not an expansion knife, it's just a regular knife that all bf4 players have the ability to unlock. Furthermore the 70 (or more) posts i've read from people who DO have the improvised knife, ALL say the exact same thing, it is awarded in a BP youj get from RANKING UP. Now last time i checked, i'm already at the max level and still don't have it. The knives i am missing WILL NOT be in a BP with the last expansion or one of the monthly Premium BP's, because both "The Neck" and "The Tactical" were awarded in the BP's that correspond to the current expansion, and "The Improvised" is awarded by ranking up. So no magic fairy dust is going to make them magically appear. This is a screw up on YOUR GUYS end. I have met, fulfilled, and surpassed all the requirements to get those knives and i still don't have them. That means you guys or whoever has control on player accounts, need to correct that bug on my account. I dont care in the least bit if the only diff. is the aesthetic's of the knife, i should not have to miss out on content i rightfully should have. 

Message 4 of 7 (420 Views)

★ Guide

Gold battlepacks are all the same. Regardless if you received that battlepack by ranking up or trough an event.
Example, I got the bowie, improvised, dive and tactical knive in gold battlepacks from the community events.

Just for anyone else that read this thread:
Weapon battlepacks only award attachments for the weapon that pack belongs to. Paints and 25/50 XP boosts.

Gold battlepacks are the only ones that can give you distinguished quality items. Those are knives and 200% xp boost.

Only thing I don't know is if you need access to the dlc's that introduced the tactical, neck, dive and boot knives. According to the wiki you do but never seen that confirmed.

Message 5 of 7 (416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Okay i was already aware that BP's you recieve from using a weapon ONLY pertain to accesories for that weapon. I was just saying it because i was justifiably emphasizing the point that i HAVE got every BP currently possible. I haven't mastered any vehicles, however as stated, vehicles DO NOT reward BP's they simply unlock accesories for that vehicle. Furthermore i have been playing since day one, actually before that, i played the beta as well. Leading to the FACT that i couldn't have missed a BP that could have been released before i started my account, because again..... i was playing from the very first day. Next issue, despite the fact i have explicitly stated it like five times, i not only am a premium member, i also bought the digital deluxe version, even though that doesn't really pertain to this problem. Also i have "The Boot" AND "The Dive" knives, which were BOTH knives released in relation to an expansion..Meaning that if i somehow wasn't getting the DLC knives for some reason, than i wouldn't have "The Boot" OR "The Dive". However i have both of those knives. Therefore someone on you all's end need to fix it. Please spare me the rhetoric of saying "There's nothing we can really do.... blah blah blah". because guess what? I know a little secret... YOU CLEARLY DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO PLAYER'S ACCOUNTS. I dont care if you personaly don't have the ability to do it, than please forward me to someone high enough on the food chain with the authority to make fix the ERRORS that you guys caused. While it may have and probably happened indirectly, or if it is some bug or glitch,  [Removed - don't try and circumvent the language filter, it's there for a reason]. I paid for this game, i have the right to access content I PAID FOR.

Message 6 of 7 (407 Views)

Hero

"Please spare me the rhetoric of saying "There's nothing we can really do.... blah blah blah". because guess what? I know a little secret... YOU CLEARLY DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO PLAYER'S ACCOUNTS. I dont care if you personaly don't have the ability to do it,"

Answer HQ is a community driven, mostly technical, support forum. Most people in here, including everybody who has responded to this thread don't work for EA. Even the EA people that are on this forum is mostly here to help and also advice people to contact EA support instead of here if something accountrelated needs fixing.

than please forward me to someone high enough on the food chain with the authority to make fix the ERRORS that you guys caused

Say hallo to the Battlelog forum, bugs or what people think might be bugs are reported there. That's where the developers are, that's the people that decide how and how much gear people get for doing whatever they do.

i have the right to access content I PAID FOR.

The only thing you don't have access to is some cosmetic options and considering not all the content is out yet you can't say that you'll never have access to it.

You can try asking Dice about how to get missing knives, there's the Battlelog forums, Battlefield Twitter, Facebook and Google+ etc. you can try and ask.

They might still be working on a mechanic for earning missing equipment like knives for the next expansion but don't have any specifics yet so can't comment on it.

ANYWAYS, THE CONCLUSION MUST BE THAT WE CLEARLY DON'T HAVE AND ABILITY TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN HERE Wink

carbonic signature

Message 7 of 7 (411 Views)