I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

by OminousBlackbird

Original Post

Re: I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

★★★ Newbie

the m249 saw is a beast!. very little recoil and 800 rds/min!

Message 71 of 175 (2,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just finished to valhalla but I didn't get the weapon as a reward...very frustrating

Message 72 of 175 (2,850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just finished, it was delayed but eventually showed up.

Message 73 of 175 (2,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i finished the end game credits. no difference.

Message 74 of 175 (2,769 Views)

★ Novice

Same, did the whole campaign twice, and only have the REX, Machete and shank, that is it.  I should at least have the M249 and P90.

Message 75 of 175 (2,746 Views)

★★ Guide

Likewise. All three endings completed, played it over four times, only one achievement unlocked and only the one gun - despite seeing the achievements pop up in game. I did exit the game early after one achievement so maybe that might have broken whatever update script they use...?

After a few days my campaign progress was reset entirely. Disappointed

I'm not playing through the entire thing yet again! Not enjoyable enough to warrant the wasted time with no guarantee of final unlock.

Message 76 of 175 (2,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same I had all the assignments done one day and the next day they were gone . When I select campaign it takes me to the difficulty screen, as if I never started. I completed it and have the trophies, but my progress is lost. Very frustrating.
Message 77 of 175 (2,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I played campaing with 3 different endings ( give c4 to irish,to woman and dont blow the ship at all), but i only got assault rifle unlocked.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Manaatt1/

Message 78 of 175 (2,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello David,

i finished all 3 endings but Peacemaker and Valhalla are still unlocked.

My link is:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/I_C_Weener_187/assignments/278466986/pc/#SP_as04

Regards

Message 79 of 175 (2,368 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys. Just a quick update. Most cases that I have seen of this are due to a delay in the assignment showing up on Battlelog. Normally, as mentioned, playing a game of MP will fix this.

However, I have seen some cases where players crashed partway through the campaign, and then no longer received completed assignments on Battlelog. If this is the case, then play the mission which had the crash, and this should be fixed. Note that this won't affect everyone, I had my share of crashes and my progression applied fine. To clarify, if you have the whole campaign completed, and several games of MP since then, try playing the last mission which doesn't show progression. So if, say, Shanghai is your last completed progression, then play through Kunlun Mountains again.

Fortunately cases such I have described above seem to be relatively rare, but they're worth bearing in mind if you do have an unlock issue.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 80 of 175 (2,358 Views)