I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

by OminousBlackbird

Original Post

Campaign Assignments rewards....Got some but not all?

★★★ Newbie

Why wont it save all the assignments?

Got for ex. P90 from last mission "make the final choice"..But not the other 2 assignments?

Bug fix needed!

Message 51 of 175 (24,325 Views)

is the campaign unlocks seperate to multi player?

★★★ Newbie
is Campaign unlock is seperated from multi player? as I have completed some of the campaign and have the shank and few other things on multi player but no guns like famas or g36c. I thought it would unlock them in multi player like it did in battlefield 3 could so eone let me know if its just a error on mine or if I have got it wrong and it only unlocks them for the campain?
Message 52 of 175 (24,347 Views)

Re: is the campaign unlocks seperate to multi player?

★★★ Newbie
Most of the unlocks yes but some assignments that are completed on single carry over to multiplayer .. a few guns like m249 an cant remember others.
Message 53 of 175 (24,346 Views)

Re: I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I beat the entire campaign on hard (all gold) & didn't get a single unlock . No rex , no m249 , no knife , nothing . I have the achievments as well .
Message 54 of 175 (24,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my single player assignments won't carry over either.

Message 55 of 175 (24,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I played all way through for around 5 - 6 hours on normal and everything saved ok , only assignment I didnt get was the valhalla till I did the mission again an chose a different character to set the xharge on boat.
Message 56 of 175 (24,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
It seems alot of people are having this issue also , as I said in another thread that I completed all assignments on normal and the game in about 5 - 6 hours on launch day and evedything carried over fine ... only thing I didnt get was the valhalla rising till I did the mission over and chose a diff character to set the charge ...

I honestly dunno why some people are having problems but it surely has to be a server or cloud issue with not saving user data , im no tech but its been nothing but server issues since launch day.
Message 57 of 175 (24,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Completed whole campaign on Hard. All gold. Only Rex unlocked, rest is not displayed in my awards in Battlelog.

Message 58 of 175 (24,419 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, looks like we're not going to get a reply anymore... Seriously, this is some of the worst customer support I've seen.

How about just telling us this bug will be reported to DICE? Or if it's already known or something. Right now it's looking as if EA as a publisher just doesn't care. It's essentially your product, guys. I bought it from you, now get off of your asses and fix it.

Message 59 of 175 (24,410 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Can someone who has completed the campaign but not received their unlocks PM me a link to their battlelog soldier? That way I can take a look, and have proof of any discrepanies found.

Please note that you will need to finish a multiplayer match for unlocks to process, so try this first. Also note that the final 3 weapons require a few runthroughs of the final mission.

I probably won't be able to respond to all the PMs, but I'll check them all.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 60 of 175 (24,349 Views)