I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

by OminousBlackbird

Original Post

Re: I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm not getting the unlock guns, despite having completed the assignments required to unlock them. This isn't a problem with understanding which guns unlock, this is a problem where the campaign is not communicating with battlelog for some reason.

I've finished the final mission with each option, and niether the P90 nor the M249 (or whatever it is) have unlocked for my multiplayer profile.

The weird part is that the game still recognizes that I've completed the missions, and Battlelog has even recorded my score, but no unlocks Frown

Message 21 of 175 (7,103 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing here. Completed the campaign and got gold on all missions, hard difficulty, but didn't get unlocks for half of them. The battlelog still shows my scores but not completed assignments or unlocks.

Message 22 of 175 (6,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Stats are completely borked... So many unlocks missing its not funny. Hopefully they fix it soon because at the moment we're all suffering the server crashes, the game crashes, the rubber banding just to find stats and unlocks missing! GG

Message 23 of 175 (6,956 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, I just found out! You DO get the unlocks!

Go into a multiplayer match, and see the unlock is actually there! Equip it, and suddenly the assignment gets marked as completed on the assignments page!

So, still a bug, but you Do get the unlocks, It wasn't all for nothing :D

Message 24 of 175 (6,952 Views)

Assignment unlock from BF4 campaign not unlocking.

★★★ Newbie

Re: Assignment unlock from BF4 campaign not unlocking.

Message 25 of 175 (5,117 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't even get it that way Frown

Message 26 of 175 (6,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me on PC. Nothing except the Rex was unlocked. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 27 of 175 (6,919 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Going multiplayer seems to work for me, as well!

Message 28 of 175 (6,902 Views)

★★★ Novice

i finished all the campaign missions on normal difficulty, but only unlocked the REX. no knives, no other guns. and also, in battlelog it says i've only completed the first two missions, which is really disheartening considering the time i put into it.

Message 29 of 175 (6,619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[PC] Completed the campaign and all three endings, all hidden weapons & dogtags battle log shows the assignments as completed. No Ingame Weapons.

edit: it seems to be working now that i've managed to finish a full round of a game.

Message 30 of 175 (6,602 Views)