I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

by OminousBlackbird

Original Post

Re: Campaign Assignments rewards....Got some but not all?

★★★★★ Newbie

Its not a bug

you chose hannah and u got the p90 and her dog tag and thats IT!

If you want to get to two more rewards you can play the "Suez" mission and choose who's gonna use the C4

Except for hannah, choose irish ( you get the M249) or if you wait for a while and the boats explodes (You get the QBZ-95-1)

if you chose one of them you play the mission AGAIN and choose the last of the 2 options (except for hannah)

If u still dont understand look up on youtube and click on this link:      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMm7uX3bGE4

Hope u get all the unlocks and happy gamming :D

Message 151 of 175 (2,136 Views)

Re: I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

★★★ Novice

I've completed the campaign and when I fired up the game I got all achievements except the ones relating to finishing the campaign.  The scores, etc. show me as having finished the last mission but no achievement credit and I only got the REX weapon.

Message 152 of 175 (2,079 Views)

★ Apprentice

same issue with PC. it shows 5/6 under campaign tab BUT i have 3/6 unlocked on multiplayer. everything EXCEPT any of the final choice assignments are unlocked. is there a fix yet? i just let ship blow and gave to hannah and no weapons from those 2 nore multiplayer assignment unlocked for them

Message 153 of 175 (1,878 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem...Played the game countless times every single ending to unlock the campaign weapons and nothing unlocked. My origin account states that I have unlocked the campaign unlockable weapon but Battlelog says no. Is there a syncing issue problem between Battlelog and Origin with the Campaign side of the game. I have tried relogging in both Origin and Battlog, reinstalled the game a couple of times and still nothing..help!!! 

Message 154 of 175 (1,812 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This problem is on PC before anyone asks.

Message 155 of 175 (1,810 Views)

★★ Novice

same here, I started on a laptop, but bought a gaming PC and redid the entire campaign on hard I think. Counting my runs through on PS4, I think altogether I've finished the campaign close to 10 times. But yeah finished it on PC, only the rex unlocked and showing my progress is 1/2way through the singapore mission. Hopefully the devs or somebody, can put out a patch for this. Even if its a reset, to battlelog SP, at least you get to unlock everything.

Message 156 of 175 (1,688 Views)

★ Novice

Another boring story of bugged campaign that is yet to be ignored but with one interesting bug that I did not see so far.

Bug #1: Played campaign, made it to China Sea mission, then switched to multiplayer. Played hardcore and somehow the hardcore mode 'saved' into the campaign. I had to play 80% of the China mission with 3 health on hard but somehow made it.

Bug#2 (rather rare!): Trophies for 3 collectibles, 6, 9, 12 popped normally. But afterwards I got not the trophy for 15 collectibles but 18, 21 and 28. The 15 one (Methodical Search) is missing. See here: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2208-Battlefield-4/vlr07

Bug #3: Finished Tashgar mission - no score trophy, no map finish trophy

Bug #4: Finished Suez mission - no score trophy, no map finish trophy, no campaign trophy, no ending trophy

Bug#5: Went back to Baku to try to get the 'delayed method' working. Nothing popped + no score trophy & no C4 trophy.

Already missing 11 trophies with battlelog showing half of the assignments done and no idea how to get the missing collectible trophy. Ideas? ;]

Message 157 of 175 (1,622 Views)

Message 158 of 175 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The last assignment on Battlefield 4 was not save the last box was not unlock and now I have to play this all over again, I played Battlefield 4 to the end the last assignment was to sink the warship which I did, nothing was save.  Is there a code I can use or something else to unlock the last box. 

Message 159 of 175 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well i will never be able to to win these achivements if my Battlefield campaign mode cant F*****ing save!!!! so still no p90 among others !!!!!

Message 160 of 175 (1,390 Views)