I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

by OminousBlackbird

Original Post

Re: I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

Community Manager

Hi guys, I'm just posting again to remind folks that the unlocks aren't always immediate. You may need to play a round of MP (or wait a while).

If you've done this and you are missing a significant amount of progress*, you may need to replay earlier missions, as it looks like not all progress was counted.

* for example, if you have completed the whole game but only Tombstone Actual is shown completed.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 91 of 175 (2,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the weapons shown as unlocked under Assignments, but none of them except the mp443 (unlocked in an earlier gaming session) are available in multiplayer. I've tried clearing my cache and it has been about 4 hours since I unlocked the weapons.

Message 92 of 175 (2,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've played through twice. I've gotten all the dog tags in the first 3 levels. In single player when I hit Esc I see 3/3 tags, yet in Battlelog, NOTHING. I have done what is required to unlock all the multiplayer weapons, yet they are not unlocked. Battlelog doesn't show me getting past the first level, yet in game I can select and play the last mission over and over. I've been replaying missions to unlock things since the game came out, so all the "play a game and wait" garbage doesn't apply to me.

WHY DAFAQ is this happening. Do I need to uninstall the game? I'm sure unlike steam, there is no way to back up game files, so I'll have to download the game as well. Can I just delete some kind of saved game file, and play again. Why is this game a good looking P.O.S?

Message 93 of 175 (2,727 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have went back and played some of the levels completely, I made sure to get all the dog tags as well.

Baku 3 tags and three weapons.

Shanghai 3 tags 2 weapons

South China Sea 3  tags 3 Weapons

Singapore 3 and 3

Kunlun 3 and 1

Tashgar 2 3

And the rest to include the Multiple endings.

I have played several matches online, been over 24 hours and I have logged out and back in.

You get the idea, can you unlock these for me, as you can see I have played them and have spent significant time going back to do them again.

Can you fix this EaDavid?

I play the game to enjoy but its starting to become like work.

Thanks for your Support

Bad Joe SR.

Message 94 of 175 (2,709 Views)

★ Novice

eadavid can you please grant me the unlocks I worked for including the P90? I've PM'd you a while ago but you didn't respond and I still don't have my unlocks.

Message 95 of 175 (2,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi again all.I wish to clarify that I can't grant any unlocks, I have been gathering data to see if there is a pattern to the missing unlocks. This is for escalation to DICE.

The majority of the missing assignments have been coming after a short delay, or after playing a game of multiplayer.

However, some for some players, something had prevented progress from counting. Usually this was a crash while proceeding through a mission. The only way to resolve this seems to be to complete the offending mission again. Unfortunately it's not always possible to pinpoint the exact offending mission, so it might require a replay of a few missions.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 96 of 175 (2,655 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi nothin solved for me ive got all my dogtags n weapons thats not the problem no trophys for doing this on my ps3 ive played kunlun all the way through smashed all the highscores sik of finishing the game bowt 15 times now and still no trophys why not
Message 97 of 175 (2,611 Views)

★ Novice
Hi, I have finished the campaign and Battelog correctly reflects all that. battlelog also shows that I have unlocked the P90. However, I can not see the P90 in the load out screen and therefore not select it. I had hours of mutliplayer since I finished the campaign and the P90 is still not visible. Can you please clarify if this bug is recognised and if a patch is worked on for this? Are there any work arounds that fix this?
Message 98 of 175 (2,585 Views)

★★ Novice

Finished the game on Hard. Had gold on everylevel. Showed accomplushments. All of it is gone now and I have to start over. It saved before and let me play the campaign as a conitnue but now cant replay any levels has not accompluishments saved.. 

Message 99 of 175 (2,484 Views)

★★ Novice

I've played the Baku mission and although I unlocked the REX, I show 0/4 for weapons found and 0/3 dog tags.  I also had problems in the mission where I was unable to use the PLD to mark targets.

Message 100 of 175 (2,443 Views)