Re: I just finished the BF4 campaign and got nothing unlocked.

by Slyzodiac

Original Post

Campaign asignments not completing

★ Novice

I have played the whole campaign and all 3 ending and the only assignment to show as completed is the first one with the rex. I have got all the campaign achievements and I read to just give it a hour or so but 8 hours later nothing has changed. I have not recieved any errors or freezes during the campaign besides one map show 2/3 dog tags but I still recieved achievement so I'm not to concerened about that. The 2 knife assignments and the weapon ones after are not updating at all.

Message 61 of 175 (7,074 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same thing . Damn its really **bleep**in frustrating cause i made it 2 times.

Message 62 of 175 (7,044 Views)

★ Novice

I have completed the campaign and the last mission several times (including on hard difficulty) still unable to unlock M249..Please reply with a solution.

Thanks,

Frank

@eadavid wrote:

Can someone who has completed the campaign but not received their unlocks PM me a link to their battlelog soldier? That way I can take a look, and have proof of any discrepanies found.

Please note that you will need to finish a multiplayer match for unlocks to process, so try this first. Also note that the final 3 weapons require a few runthroughs of the final mission.

I probably won't be able to respond to all the PMs, but I'll check them all.

Message 63 of 175 (6,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just finished the campaign on hard and it said i beat it on easy, normal, and hard. Is this a glitch? Also the battleship in the end was not there. I was on the line and looking down at floating lights. 

Message 64 of 175 (6,981 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Edit: I should add that the below is for the PC version and not the PS3.

I too have played through the whole campaign which I finished about an hour ago.

I haven't received one single weapon or any of the dog tags I picked up (which were at least ten). I did play several rounds of Multiplayer afterwards but still no unlocks, even though they "unlocked" in the game through the story line. I have no plans on playing the campaign again but I still deserve to have my rewards... >.<

Something is really off with the stats on my Battlog since it says I haven't completed the campaign. So the Kunlun Mountains mission is unlocked but the two after are still locked, even though I have completed the whole game. What's up with that? I know my client crashed at one point on the Kunlun mission, where you can drive a tank some time before you get to Old Town.

The crash must have messed up the stats somehow? So everything from campaign assigments, stats on found dog tags and weapons and my progression are just not showing correctly and i want this fixed.

Message 65 of 175 (6,952 Views)

★ Novice

yes it is I was wanting to unlock all the guns and now after doing all that I still don't have them. If I knew about glitch I would continued to have played MP.

Message 66 of 175 (6,928 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the PMs everyone. It does look like there's a delay with syncing the assignments, but those that PMed me got their weapons eventually. I tested myself, and mine appeared after about 30 minutes(one game of conquest).

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 67 of 175 (6,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You get different weapons for each ending you choose

Message 68 of 175 (6,667 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i've beaten the game with every ending twice now, waited 3 days, and the unlocks still haven't worked.
Message 69 of 175 (6,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Perhaps completing the game on Hard is part of the issue? I beat it on Normal and had no problems. My buddy just finished on hard and he's having the same issue with not being awarded the assignment. I'll PM his profile.

Message 70 of 175 (6,457 Views)