I got banned from battlelog until 2014 for updating my profile???

by zorgaliscious

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got banned from battlelog until 2014 for updating my profile???

★★★ Newbie

I was creating an emblem, then went to my profile http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/profile/edit/edit-soldiers/ to verify, updated my "tag", presed save, and, blam, big pop up screen saying:

"You have been temporarily banned from Battlelog"

You have been temporarily banned from interacting on Battlelog with anyone besides your Friends for a period of time. This ban will automatically lift on 2014-04-03 22:36:34.

Please remember: The purpose of Battlelog is to create a productive and inviting space in which players can discuss, seek help, and improve Battlefield. Users that regularly violate rules or who are disruptive are subject to bans per the judgment of the Battlelog moderators.

You can read our guide to forum use in our sticky forum posts here on Battlelog.

You can review our Terms of Service here:

Terms & Conditions

--------------------------------------

Say whaaaaaaaat???

Message 2 of 6 (639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got banned from battlelog until 2014 for updating my profile???

Community Manager

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (568 Views)

All Replies

Banned from Battlelog

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

"You have been temporarily banned from Battlelog

You have been temporarily banned from interacting on Battlelog with anyone besides your Friends for a period of time. This ban will automatically lift on 2014-05-08 18:14:25.

Please remember: The purpose of Battlelog is to create a productive and inviting space in which players can discuss, seek help, and improve Battlefield. Users that regularly violate rules or who are disruptive are subject to bans per the judgment of the Battlelog moderators.

You can read our guide to forum use in our sticky forum posts here on Battlelog."

All I did was play a few rounds and fiddle around with Battlelog. Tried to change my Tags and save them.. and got this message.
What is this? Can I get Blog banned for swearing on servers or something? The length of the ban is absurd.
I thought that it would only affect my ability to communicate with my team, but it seems that I cannot save some setting in Blog due to this ban. Thanks a bunch.

Message 1 of 6 (616 Views)

Community Manager

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (569 Views)

Re: Banned from Battlelog

★★★★★ Newbie

This has to be a glitch.  I had the same thing and have done nothing to against the terms.  Very odd it's linked to the gravatar page.

Message 4 of 6 (524 Views)

Re: Banned from Battlelog

★★★ Newbie

so did i,

i got banned for the same problem

and im BANNED UNTILL 2019!
IM GOING TO BE 15

YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!

Message 5 of 6 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why I did not receive the message when banned

Message 6 of 6 (320 Views)