I can't enter a server

by llHIBRIDll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't enter a server

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

A year ago I used to play on a server to get assignments, one day I tried to connect to that same server, but I couldn't because a message appeared saying: ´´you have been kicked by an admin´´
Could anyone help me ?

-Clarification
This is the server: CM Edit: link removed

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't enter a server

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @llHIBRIDll ,

The message you got back from the server is very clear and specific.

One of the admins on that server simply kicked you out from it.  Try it again to see if it happens again or if this was just a fluke.  In the server description it is very clear they run with struct rules on how to behave when entering the server, so obviously the admins will kick if not adhering to those rules.

Nobody here on the EA Answers board can help you with this, as it is the server owner and the admins that have the free choice and decision power to kick players off or not from their server.

If you still feel that you ought to be able to join the server and did nothing wrong, then suggest you send a message to the server owner or contact the server admin group via the Discord address they also list for them.

Best of luck with it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)

All Replies

Re: I can't enter a server

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @llHIBRIDll ,

The message you got back from the server is very clear and specific.

One of the admins on that server simply kicked you out from it.  Try it again to see if it happens again or if this was just a fluke.  In the server description it is very clear they run with struct rules on how to behave when entering the server, so obviously the admins will kick if not adhering to those rules.

Nobody here on the EA Answers board can help you with this, as it is the server owner and the admins that have the free choice and decision power to kick players off or not from their server.

If you still feel that you ought to be able to join the server and did nothing wrong, then suggest you send a message to the server owner or contact the server admin group via the Discord address they also list for them.

Best of luck with it.

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)