Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
lennox444

I can play BF4 on one account but not my other one?

I'm able to play Battlefield on one of my Xbox accounts but on my other account it says "The connection to EA has been lost" and I can't even get to the main menu, does anyone know how to fix this?

Keeper
jlg227

Re: I can play BF4 on one account but not my other one?

It says im too young to play because it says im a child. My account says I was born in 1982. HOW AM I A CHILD -_-. Anyways good luck

EA_Stephen
Topics: 76
XP: 1,763
Solutions: 2,201

Re: I can play BF4 on one account but not my other one?

@jlg227,

Are you playing on the Xbox? If so, it may be due to the date of birth entered when registering your Xbox account. 

See this Help Centre article:

https://help.ea.com/uk/article/xbox-underage-account-error-faq

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".