I am being emailed expired product codes for Battlefield 4.

by PvtCoyote

Original Post

I am being emailed expired product codes for Battlefield 4.

★★★ Newbie

As soon as I bought my Battlefield 4 at the start of this year, I started getting emails of products codes containing shortcuts and battlepacks that would assist me. I would be quite interested in using some of those, considering that I've played Battlefield 3 for quite a while, and it would be interesting to speed things up and get the items on Battlefield 4 sooner, without having to buy them. However, the codes that I'm being sent this year have all expired on the previous year, and those emails are basically useless. I am not against receiving the emails, so I wouldn't change my settings as to stop them, but it would be nice if EA could fix this problem and send product codes for this year instead.

Message 1 of 2 (200 Views)

Re: I am being emailed expired product codes for Battlefield 4.

@PvtCoyote wrote:

As soon as I bought my Battlefield 4 at the start of this year, I started getting emails of products codes containing shortcuts and battlepacks that would assist me. I would be quite interested in using some of those, considering that I've played Battlefield 3 for quite a while, and it would be interesting to speed things up and get the items on Battlefield 4 sooner, without having to buy them. However, the codes that I'm being sent this year have all expired on the previous year, and those emails are basically useless. I am not against receiving the emails, so I wouldn't change my settings as to stop them, but it would be nice if EA could fix this problem and send product codes for this year instead.

EA and Origin do not email codes out, even if you make a purchase from Origin.Purchases are automatically added to the purchasing Origin account without the need for redeeming codes.  These emails are most likely not from EA but from a third party site not affiliated with DICE, EA, or Battlefield.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)