Huge problems with Battelog.

by Walrus_Of_Man

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Huge problems with Battelog.

★ Novice
Hello, so the other day I realised I was getting all these emblems and stuff for battelog. I play on PS4 and PC, but I mostly use PS4 as it's more comfortable for me. Anyway, I use a different origin account for PC and Ps4. But the problem is, I can't log in to battlelog. I type in my Email address for origin and my origin account is linked with PSN but when I type my details in the app, they don't work! Please help, I just want to customise my account.
Message 1 of 6 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Huge problems with Battelog.

Community Manager

Can you be more descriptive of the problem? What is happening when you try to log in?

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (346 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can you be more descriptive of the problem? What is happening when you try to log in?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (347 Views)

★ Novice
It just says "Wrong email or password" even though I am using the correct email address and password.
Message 3 of 6 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Right, I can sign in with QR code and such. But not with email.
Message 4 of 6 (315 Views)

Community Manager

Have you tried resetting your password just in case? Also, some people have multiple Origin accounts. Are you sure you're trying to sign in to the right one? It's a common mistake actually.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 6 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have different problem....I want to log into battlelog and I can't. "Wrong email or password"

Message 6 of 6 (264 Views)